• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Filatova Portraits: Which type(s) do you resemble the most?

S

Stansmith

Gamma>Delta>Alpha/Beta, I think. I've noticed that I tend to look vaguely hostile/angry/somber by default for whatever reason, which matches some of the ISFj portraits.

Last edited:

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gamma>>>>>>>>>>>>others.

I look like an ESFp/ENTj in pictures.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I look SEE in my photos.

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't really see that much similarity overall for any type. Sure there are a couple similar faces here and there and sometimes I can even see how it would be related to type (esp IEI and SLE) but I don't see how *all* the faces listed under one specific type are supposed to relate to that type. Consequently I can't pick the most similar type for myself either.

B

brainheart

My first instinct is to say none, because I'm not Eastern European. :D Looking past that, though, I'd go with Delta. I'd say the ENFp first/INFj second. My eyes are more like the ENFps- more expressive/playful like that. (Dare I say flirty?)

S

Stansmith

Vague matches. Not sure how to justify these.

Alpha

se_011.jpg

Beta

lf_003.jpg
lf_010.jpg

Gamma

rf_003.jpg
rf_006.jpg
pt_008.jpg

Delta

sp_010.jpg

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION] explained to me that "It's not about the features as much as the expressions". Well I have several different typical facial expressions so I still can't identify with one specific type there. Maybe some faces of each of the ST types and LIE. Definitely none of the F types though, that's interesting

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION] explained to me that "It's not about the features as much as the expressions". Well I have several different typical facial expressions so I still can't identify with one specific type there. Maybe some faces of each of the ST types and LIE. Definitely none of the F types though, that's interesting

At least there's SOME correlation.

I think VI is only useful for a quick typing... and quick doesn't always mean accurate. I mean, those farts at 16t typed me Fe-IEI (about 3 years back) just based on VI alone.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I looked over them all and I don't really identify with any of the types, even the Delta ones, except for IEE \ ENFp. These four in particular:

ir_001.jpg
ir_003.jpg
ir_010.jpg
ir_011.jpg

^These ones jumped out at me. Kinda freaked me out, because this is definitely how I look in pictures imo.

The second guy especially, I usually wear a big smile like that. And one of my eyes usually is squinted more than the other haha.

á´…eparted

passages
It's a bunch of nonsense. You could scramble those photos fairly easily and no one would notice the difference. Also a portrait doesn't say much of anything about a person alone.

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
At least there's SOME correlation.

I think VI is only useful for a quick typing... and quick doesn't always mean accurate. I mean, those farts at 16t typed me Fe-IEI (about 3 years back) just based on VI alone.

Yeah some. Heh. Anyway, I looked at some pics of mine etc, I think LSI is closest. Just to add more to this thread :shrug:

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's a bunch of nonsense. You could scramble those photos fairly easily and no one would notice the difference. Also a portrait doesn't say much of anything about a person alone.

My thoughts in addition, were these people posing or are these facial expressions their default ones when they don't even know they're going to be photographed? Or what?

Little_Sticks

lol. I remember looking at that stuff for the first time and thinking along the lines of "wth, these are just facial expressions, this must be a joke." And it's definitely not... :doh:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ir_002.jpg

this ENFp dude reminded me the most of myself facially :shrug:

i do really like these portraits just on their own.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There is this one ILI woman who looks like my clone except with more eyebrow, and an ESI who is me with longer hair. Nobody particularly similar in the other categories.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Well, I'm definitely not an Alpha or a Gamma.

On visual ID alone I lean towards Beta slightly over Delta, but I don't think a Fe user would unconsciously show so much pathos in their face.