• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Filatova Portraits: Which type(s) do you resemble the most?

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I don't know tbh... I do know that when I looked at Beta I was like nope nope nopeeee not me at all :p

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We're all guilty of somethin' :coffee:

Hardly. There are definitely some among us who haven't single redeeming vice. But I think that's just the Universe's way of balancing out the apparent hyper-abundance of axe murders participating in Socionics studies.

Violet Rose

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
image.jpg I look probably the most like her. I VI Delta NF by others. I don't know which would be next...

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I look xEE. It can be hard to distinguish them unless you're paying attention because they both look kinda stoned when they smile, which is how I look. But SEE has more a sexy look because of their eyebrows and they don't smile as wide, so I'm closer to SEE. A lot of the IEEs have one eye bigger than the other and so do I, though, but my eyes look more SEE. But if I'm disengaged I look more like ESI (scowl) than EII (dreamy) so that points to SEE too.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
tp_004.jpg

This guy. This guy right here.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The only ones that seemed to fit me were the Alphas (ENTp/INTj) and Betas (INFp)

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
il_004.jpg

Ok I just did that to mess with people trying to see a facial expression behind all that fuzz and glasses

outside from the slightly humorous face when talking (otherwise it's what I've been told is a 'poker face') I don't really see any strong similarities.
Maybe they should do that series with 'modern' faces from outside the heart of russia ? ya know.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I mean this system DOES classify ENTPs as ALPHAs so there might be something to it :coffee: