• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Filatova Portraits: Which type(s) do you resemble the most?

Cygnus

Beta
lf_008.jpg
et_005.jpg
fl_004.jpg

Gamma
tp_002.jpg

Oh, there's just no way in hell I'm a Delta.

I find this description and accompanying portrait to resonate most.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know, some of those pictures freak me out too much for me to focus on this. The fourth guy under ILI looks like a pedophile. The last person under ESFp has teeth like piano keys. And the first guy on the last row of EIE looks like some kind of serial killer.

I don't identify with any of them. I think they're all taken from some kind of mental ward for the criminally insane. Beta is more pleasant-looking to me than Alpha, which is about as pleasant-looking to me as Gamma, which is more pleasant-looking to me than Delta. I don't think I would want to date any of these people, and I certainly wouldn't want to meet one of them in a dark alley at midnight.

ShereeB

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Wow just looked at my type INFP and saw all those wary sad identical eyes. Spoo-key!

Daenera

Rogue heart
I don't know, some of those pictures freak me out too much for me to focus on this. The fourth guy under ILI looks like a pedophile. The last person under ESFp has teeth like piano keys. And the first guy on the last row of EIE looks like some kind of serial killer.

I don't identify with any of them. I think they're all taken from some kind of mental ward for the criminally insane. Beta is more pleasant-looking to me than Alpha, which is about as pleasant-looking to me as Gamma, which is more pleasant-looking to me than Delta. I don't think I would want to date any of these people, and I certainly wouldn't want to meet one of them in a dark alley at midnight.

lmao Yes! I was just about to comment that I don't think I look like a serial killer.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
how in the hell can you guys even tell? i mean i guess i have a big mouth/smile and wide eyes like the other enfps. this stuff is always so bizarre to me.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
how in the hell can you guys even tell? i mean i guess i have a big mouth/smile and wide eyes like the other enfps. this stuff is always so bizarre to me.

Look at their expressions.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Look at their expressions.

yeah i guess their eyes all kinda have a bright quality to them that i find i have. but if i were actually searching for my type, i don't know if i would be able to identify that amongst all the rest. the esfps had a similar quality that i noticed and thought i might relate to.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yeah i guess their eyes all kinda have a bright quality to them that i find i have. but if i were actually searching for my type, i don't know if i would be able to identify that amongst all the rest. the esfps had a similar quality that i noticed and thought i might relate to.

VI isn't something you should do for yourself since you can manipulate it to show the expressions they have. It's meant as a quick tool for others to assess your type "objectively".

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Also, the INTps' portraits are all mugshots.

I look like those ENFps.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I just...I dunno.

All I see are the sea of faces from the Empty Spaces in The Wall.

Cygnus

VI isn't something you should do for yourself since you can manipulate it to show the expressions they have. It's meant as a quick tool for others to assess your type "objectively".

The way I see it, it's the only form of typing that ever can be objective.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why do all these people look like serial killers?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've been told I VI like an LII and I self-type LII in socionics. I can also see some resemblance with ILE- also NT and also alpha. I still remain highly skeptical of VI though.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Good, then when someone IRL makes that face, you'll know which types unnerve you.

I don't think this was the snappy comeback you intended it to be, but damned if you didn't sell it.
emot_golfclap.gif