• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics Website

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey guys, I'm looking for a web developer with a strong interest in creating a Socionics website.

Myself and a few others are trying to put together a web-based company that offers services based on applications of Socionics, including dating, education and team management.

We need a web developer who is interested in creating a unique site, one that is dynamic, changing to suit the preferred information of the user based on our personality assessment. We want to present Socionics in a way that is easy for anyone to understand, finding ways of conveying the structure as simple concepts and appealing to a wide range of tastes.

The web developer would need to be up for the long haul and not looking for instantaneous financial reward. We need someone to join our team of expertise who can then benefit later when the site has been launched and a client base built up. A keen sense of aesthetic is also strongly recommended.

If anyone is interested they can message on here or send me a PM.