• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics Video Questionnaire - Find out your Socionics Type

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll need you to post a link in the comments section to a Youtube video of yourself answering this questionnaire.

Guidlines

Try and put the video at around 15-20 minutes. These are clusters of related questions, looking for long, general answers rather than anything too curt or precise. You don't have to answer all the questions and may put in other stuff that feels natural to you.

Try to relax and be aware that everything from the buttons on your coat to your nervous chuckle are being carefully scrutinised.

What I'm not going to do is type you based on your facial features. That's not what mainstream Socionics is about.

Questions
How did you get into typology? What interested you about psychology?
What do you do for a living? What do you do for a college degree? Do you like your job? Is there something you'd prefer to be doing? Why? What are you like when doing your job? Are you much different at home?
What aspects of your life are you especially good with? What do you feel that you are especially bad at? What have you done to draw admiration or criticism from others?
What sort of environment would you feel most at home in? Describe its atmosphere and surroundings, its inhabitants, the conversations or lack thereof, the philosophy of this ideal environment.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=10550]Dr Mobius[/MENTION] [MENTION=14840]Hypatia[/MENTION] [MENTION=4660]msg_v2[/MENTION] [MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION] [MENTION=9627]Chawie[/MENTION]

If you guys want to see how I put the theory into practise, direct people towards this thread or try the questionnaire yourselves. :)

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How would you interpret me being naked during the video?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hell no. I don't like watching myself on video or hearing a recording of my voice. I'm not putting that out for the whole world to see. The most I'm content to share with the internet is my insane ramblings and an awkward photo or two.

G

garbage

I'm in. I could stand to revisit Socionics, just for the hell of it.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hell no. I don't like watching myself on video or hearing a recording of my voice. I'm not putting that out for the whole world to see. The most I'm content to share with the internet is my insane ramblings and an awkward photo or two.

Typical lack of confidence in Fe for an Introverted Logical :p

Are you set on LII for your Socionics type or was that just put down due to the Ti Ne correlation between the two systems?

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll need you to post a link in the comments section to a Youtube video of yourself answering this questionnaire.

Guidlines

Try and put the video at around 15-20 minutes. These are clusters of related questions, looking for long, general answers rather than anything too curt or precise. You don't have to answer all the questions and may put in other stuff that feels natural to you.

Try to relax and be aware that everything from the buttons on your coat to your nervous chuckle are being carefully scrutinised.

What I'm not going to do is type you based on your facial features. That's not what mainstream Socionics is about.

Questions
How did you get into typology? What interested you about psychology?
What do you do for a living? What do you do for a college degree? Do you like your job? Is there something you'd prefer to be doing? Why? What are you like when doing your job? Are you much different at home?
What aspects of your life are you especially good with? What do you feel that you are especially bad at? What have you done to draw admiration or criticism from others?
What sort of environment would you feel most at home in? Describe its atmosphere and surroundings, its inhabitants, the conversations or lack thereof, the philosophy of this ideal environment.

Sorry, I would only do the answers in writing. I'm interested otherwise

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Then how I can relax knowing little things like this are being scrutinized?

Alea_iacta_est

Here's how:

Ah, forced humor. How hilarious indeed.

I assume you would be scrutinizing the video for stereotyped actions, facial expressions, tension in various parts of the body (i.e. LII's having tension in like the shoulders or something of the sort), choice of clothing, tone, shyness or outgoingness, etc.?

I'm definitely not doing the video; I just want to know your method for using the video.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah, forced humor. How hilarious indeed.

I assume you would be scrutinizing the video for stereotyped actions, facial expressions, tension in various parts of the body (i.e. LII's having tension in like the shoulders or something of the sort), choice of clothing, tone, shyness or outgoingness, etc.?

I'm definitely not doing the video; I just want to know your method for using the video.

Pretty much, these things can provide clues as to what type a person is because IM Elements decide 1. how we communicate to others and 2. how we navigate the physical world.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I'll do it just for the heck of it, but it may take me a few days to get around to it. I've got a lot going on lately.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Thankyou for starting if off!

Your manner has an air of lethargy, the body remains in the same position throughout. Your facial expressions stay the same apart from occasional discontented mouth-twitching. Already this lack of Se and complete lack of interest in Fe screams ILI-INTp.

You talk about how you're just about ready to go back to school. It's often the case that Ni-leading types have difficulty pushing ahead with their lives and find themselves marooned in their thoughts and worries, needing the presence of a strong, assertive Se-Lead to shock them into activity. Before then they will have difficulty deciding exactly what they want to do. Now that you have made a decision, you have gone for Information Technology, requiring a good use of Logic for grasping the complex computer system and Intuition for creative, out-the-box thinking and requiring hardly any Fe at all. Very good job for an ILI.

You made it quite clear that there's no way you would go on for 20 minutes. Instead you insisted on doing what you felt like doing without any sign of trying to appease the viewer, suggesting Fi-values over Fe.

All in all, I would say ILI-INTp (NiTe) is the most likely type for you. Here are a few profiles:

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/ILI-INTp/
http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/83-Balzac-Female-portrait-INTp-by-Beskova
http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/286-INTp-The-Critic-Profile-by-Gulenko

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So I made the video as well...i think I should say I am not english native speaker and I am not used to speak in english.