• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics Video Questionnaire - Find out your Socionics Type

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
why can't more people do videos? hiding behind text. show your true form.unless you don't have a smart phone. video camera, or web cam, if you don't have any of those three then you are pardoned

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
why can't more people do videos? hiding behind text. show your true form.unless you don't have a smart phone. video camera, or web cam, if you don't have any of those three then you are pardoned

You forgot about a lot of other factors that can get in the way. Anyway just pardon everyone okay ;p

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As promised,

check here:

Feel free to analyze my video in this thread, though. Also, if you can't view it, shoot me a rep or PM and I'll get the link to you.

Thankyou [MENTION=5578]garbage[/MENTION]

In your video you come across as a very logical type. Your manner of communicating is far more informative than emotional. At the same time, you report your love-hate relationship with people, suggesting weaker Ethics. Your career seems to be one that brings technology to people. You report to have a good grasp of Logic, whether you are mentioning Te or Ti, I am not sure but if you lead with Te you will be good at Ti as well when required. You seem to be a good leader, being proactive and taking the initiative in your environment. When you lead, your decisions seem well calculated to figure out what is best in a pragmatic sense for the group.

You described your journey into typology as a trajectory, describing it in a very Dynamic manner... a gradual change in your views over time as new data came in. This is a rather Ni-focused way of describing things, not as a Static point where you completely shifted, but a Dynamic flow over time.

The first thing we notice with you is that you have toothpaste on your T-shirt. You mention later that the body is a nuisance to you, a crying child to be taken care of. This is a clear demonstration of someone who is Si-Vulnerable, simply not valuing day to day trivialities and Te in the lead, pretty much arguing that we would be more productive if we didn't have physical bodies to maintain.

Throughout the video you also demonstrate the dead-pan, slightly harsh humour of the Gamma Quadra.

Overall, I'd say you're probably an LIE. I know you seem set on leading with Ne but then again LIE does have Ne as a Demonstrative function, so will be just as good at it as an IEE, only will take a more productive focus on it.

Here are some profiles:

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/LIE-ENTj/
http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/323-ENTj-The-Entrepreneur-profile-by-Gulenko
http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/123-Jack-Male-Portrait-ENTj-by-Beskova

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm hoping a written response is ok. I'm thinking LII at this moment but open to other ideas.

How did you get into typology?
I took a personality test in my high school psychology class. I find it interesting to see the similarities and differences among people. I like to understand myself better and others.
What interested you about psychology?
I like knowing how and why people think and act the way they do and how I can understand myself better to improve myself.

What do you do for a living?
I’m a librarian

What do you do for a college degree?
I majored in biochemistry in college and found out later it wasn’t for me. I was good at the theory but a major klutz in the lab. Plus I just found lab work tedious.
I decided to pursue a Masters in library science (I know the two fields are totally unrelated). I enjoy books and learning information so I figured it would be a good fit.

Do you like your job?
Yes and no. I like the more creative aspects of it. Designing book displays, planning library programs and activities, creating booklists and things like that.

Interestingly enough I also enjoy the more systematic aspects of it. Call me anal or whatever but I actually enjoy shelving books and putting them in order. I like creating order out of chaos or creating clearness out of ambiguity. One way I do that is by creating instructional guides for using the library equipment or the databases.

I like the analytical aspects of it such as evaluating the library’s collection and resources, suggesting ways to improve it.

I have mixed feelings about the library patrons themselves. Sometimes I really find it fulfilling to help them find a book or with a computer issue. Other times, they just really grate on me when they are rude, overly demanding, or overly ignorant. It’s hard to have to bite my tongue and not say what I really think because us employees are supposed to have “the customer is always right” attitude.

I dislike having to deal with stuff outside my area of expertise or comfort zone. Such as when a library patron asks for extremely specialized information on some topic I know absolutely nothing about and I just don’t have the expertise and experience to handle such a request. Also I’m the only librarian on duty at the time and the patron has to have the information ASAP. That puts a lot of pressure on me and I get panicked. Also, I don’t like having my ignorance exposed and looking stupid.

I dislike interruptions when I’m absorbed in a task of interest. When working with the public, you’re interrupted all the time by people.

I dislike having to be tied down to a schedule, knowing that you must be at work at this time- a problem with almost all jobs unless you’re strictly freelance. I like to be able to come and go as I please.

I also dislike the excess bureaucracy but who doesn’t?

Is there something you'd prefer to be doing? Why?
At times, I wish I didn’t have to have a career at all. Finding a career to me seems like finding something that’s the least painless. I know that with whatever job I do, there will be some things I don’t like about it, so it’s the matter of finding the closest fit with my personality and interests. Overall librarian is a good fit even if it isn’t perfect. I’ve also considered computer science. That would utilize my analytical skills and I wouldn’t have to have as much contact with people and I could immerse myself in a task with less interruptions.

Really, if I had my way, I’d be relaxing with a good book, playing video games, or surfing the Internet all day. I admit I’m kind of lazy and unambitious by nature. Yet, I feel guilty about that, also having the need to make a worthwhile contribution and difference to society. Reading, thinking, and surfing the web all day isn’t going to accomplish that. Obviously, I also need to make money in order to survive and live comfortably.

What are you like when doing your job?
I tend to be rather quiet and serious. I’m mostly focused on the task itself and don’t socialize much. I strive to excel in my job and seek ways to improve at what I’m doing. For the most part I’m hard working but I can have periods of time where I slack off and surf the internet for fun when I can get away with it.

Are you much different at home?
No. Except at home I spend more time web surfing.

What aspects of your life are you especially good with?
I’m good at logical, analytical type stuff, especially math and science and various logical systems.

I have a good sense of who I am and what I want or don’t want in life. I’m deeply introspective and insightful about things.

People say I’m good with money. I always make sure I have enough before buying something and I save for the future. I pay all my bills on time.

What do you feel that you are especially bad at?
Just about everything else, it seems.

Relationships outside the immediate family, is the major one that comes to mind. I don’t really have much experience with intimate relationships and for the most part find them messy and awkward. Maybe I just haven’t found the right one yet or I’m overly picky. I’m not the type to initiate relationships and I’m severely afraid of rejection, preferring to wait for someone to approach me and initiate the relationship. Friendships are much the same way. I only have 2 friends that I consider very close, that I would trust enough to share my deep secrets with and bare my soul. I do have several acquaintances and I belong to a couple of gaming groups but I don’t really do anything with them outside of that group except the occasional Facebook message exchange.

Sports and athletic things. I’ve dabbled in several but never attained a satisfying level of success. I have bad aim and timing.

Beauty, fashion, makeup, hair, etc. I’m oblivious to these sorts of things and for the most part I don’t care much to put in the effort. As long as I look presentable, I’m okay.

Dealing with frustration and impatience. I want things to work correctly, right away. I also want to be good at something right away and don’t like the long hours of practice it takes to get good. As a result, I’ve given up on several things because I got discouraged.

I let fear get in the way too much. Mostly this is fear of rejection, ridicule, or others thinking I’m stupid. As a result there have been some things I wanted to pursue but didn’t.

What have you done to draw admiration or criticism from others?
Admiration: Using my intelligence, knowledge, insight, organizational skills, hard work

Criticism: Being too aloof and in my own world, not aware enough of my surroundings, unintentionally give the impression of a know-it-all and talking down to others

What sort of environment would you feel most at home in? Describe its atmosphere and surroundings, its inhabitants, the conversations or lack thereof, the philosophy of this ideal environment.
A relaxed environment where people are free to be themselves and there is no pressure for people to be someone they’re not. Atmosphere is laid back and low-key with some lighthearted humor. Conversations are about intellectual or philosophical things or whatever we happen to currently find interesting or funny. People are supportive of each other and cooperate rather than compete with each other.

Yes, you're an LII, an insightful (creative Ne), physically-unaware (weak Se), socially-awkward (weak Fe), list-making (leading Ti), LII-brarian. :D

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/LII-INTj/
http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/289-INTj-The-Analyst-Profile-by-Gulenko
http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/127-Robespierre-Male-Portrait-INTj-by-Beskova
http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/129-Robespierre-Female-Portrait-INTj-by-Beskova

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hi thanks for this! So IEE is what you think, I can see some of your points there.

Did you get IEE/ENFP from my communication style or what I actually said? Was there anything about the way I spoke or unconscious cues that would either confirm the type or suggest otherwise?

Ooh thanks for the invite! I can't make this Sunday but keep me posted!

Well, you seem to be a Clumsy mover (4D Ne)... from the start of the video, you're a bit hectic... hair's a bit messy, your hand keeps on going up to your face, then going back down again, not really knowing where it should rest.

There is an emotionality in your voice but it more reserved than seen with Fe-leads, present but moderated. It could easily be Fe-demonstrative.

At the same time your facial expressions convey an internalising of your emotion. You seem to be feeling a lot more yourself than what you project to the other, which is common for those with Fi in the Ego Block.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5759]edchidna1000[/MENTION] any luck about my leading function? :D :p

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Must you require the video to type people? I want to participate but at the same time don't want to provide a video, so would you be able to type from a written questionnaire?

I would prefer it as it leads to a more accurate typing in most cases. If you really don't want to, send me an audio recording or written post.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Heh actually, I thank you. :D

Oh yeah, that makes sense. Btw you mention grammar, well I like grammar of real languages too :p That's how I learn languages, through compiling and understanding the grammar, I'm afraid there is no other way for me but this way is not only fascinating for me but is very efficient as well. :p

I would correct only one thing here: with the exception of psychology (so far anyway), I do put most of my knowledge to practical use. It's just that I also have this need to delve in and understand but practical use is also important to me. It's often the original motivation that makes me explore an area to analyse. By this I mean, original motivation is that I want to get something done, then if it's a complex enough thing, I will naturally have a need to understand it and while in that process, I usually figure that I'd like to analyse it a bit more too. :) That can prove too much for some people, that's what I got criticism for. I don't sit on my arse all day though analysing in my head, this need does extend past practical need but not that terribly far. Again, with the exception of psychology, though I did want to actually do something with the degree and I'm still interested in that.

As for interacting with others appropriately, it seems to depend very much on mood too. Sometimes I'm feeling all social and people generally do like me initially but then I can flip into the arguing mode about whatever opinion I disagree with - or just simply trying to help someone with some advice etc. Some people don't like that / can't take it. Tbh that sort of arguing about opinions happens more online, for some reason offline I'm not as talkative by default, nowhere near as verbal as to bother that much; though if my talking partner is clearly interested and initiates it, I will be willing to discuss things, argue things etc.
Anyway, as a summary, all that can interfere with my need for socializing in some cases.

Then, there's a few social rules and certain nuances related to people in general, that I just don't pay attention to, no matter the mood. It just slips under my "radar". :/ Sometimes I can make it weakly conscious and then I always feel like that I want to fix this issue but it's not easy to fix these things so whatever, I don't end up very improved in the end. :D It's truly frustrating and easier to just not think of it, not deal with it.

...I'm going to ask you, what IE and function did that weak one sound like? Fe or Fi for IE and what position for it, somewhere in superid, superego, etc? (Regardless of what types you've guessed before... but if all this fits with xLE, great, do please explain though how it fits)

Ah, I don't know how you deduced the idea about altering levels of effort as a generalization but it's a pretty good observation about me, yes. :) Yes, I don't talk much about what should be done if you mean detailing plans to other people or telling other people what methods to use. Or what did you mean by it?

Energy level varies, tbh, but sure, when I get motivated, it's high energy and I enjoy that. (Alright I know that's the standard definition of EP :/ but really!)

Hahaha I'm glad I'm a complex case eh ;)

Anyway, competition can be in any area, honestly, physical or intellectual. By intellectual I mean stuff that involves logic though. Here's this math riddle, solve it, or here's this exam, take it and get a good grade - I use logic to study for it, obviously. I have also entertained the thought of becoming a great researcher, but only truly interested in that if I can be really great at it. I'm not interested in just writing up research papers just to write them up. (Does that sound terrible?) In general, I like reading and discussing certain theories and observations relating to them and that maybe has a competitive aspect too but not always so much. It can be more about getting deep, understand things, get insights, whatnot. It's best if I can discuss with someone else though sometimes I get carried away on my own suddenly having some thought that seems like a good insight. That doesn't happen all the time though. Oh and by "certain theories" I strictly meant scientific stuff and especially the more hard science stuff, really cognitive psychology is as far as I can get with softer science, definitely not softer than that :p.

As for physical competition, yes that too is very characteristic of me, I can be really into it even with some little crap. Shiny things are cool to have yeah, I'm very possessive of them, pretty materialistic yes, and I'm also pretty obsessive about having space to myself (I mean that in the literal sense).

Hm, the high-paying job thing, I know that was just an example but I can't imagine myself as just working for the money itself. Well I can of course work just for money, but that's not ideal. I need to have something more going for it, it should either interest me because I can get something great done or simply because I can be doing something fun enough, be active :) As for getting great things done... well, keep things in perspective here, obviously I haven't done anything truly earth shattering, but I have had some impact on quite some people before, with stuff that I did that virtually no one thought could be done. Btw not done just for show, it has to be useful stuff actually.

Alright that reminds me, a note there, I didn't list creativity as one of my strengths because even though I have done "new" stuff, I always do everything out of IQ, not out of creativity. I'm no good at stuff that's typically called creative, e.g. thinking out of the box, brainstorming crazy impossible ideas. No, just not interested in that and it's annoying as well if I'm supposed to be like that. OK, well, thinking out of the box can sometimes be useful but impossible ideas are never useful, nor interesting. As a joke it's sometimes okay, perhaps. *shrug*

OK that's it for now, let me know what you think... :)

Btw you didn't comment on my movement style as described. How would you categorize it or is it really hard to categorize it? :p

Grammar collecting sounds like Ti.

Ah, but are you just applying the understanding to get something you want or to form productive methodologies? This could still be EP temperament.

What you are describing about you switching into inappropriate modes of communication for people and ignoring of social rules and sensibilities sounds very Fi-vulnerable.

I'm still not sure on your leading function but that you don't like to consider possible scenarios could put me off Ne. Often an Ne-lead will be happy discussing a possibility over conducting and actuality.

Alea_iacta_est

I would prefer it as it leads to a more accurate typing in most cases. If you really don't want to, send me an audio recording or written post.

Yeah, I'm going to stay with a written response, but I'll post it here.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Grammar collecting sounds like Ti.

Ah, but are you just applying the understanding to get something you want or to form productive methodologies? This could still be EP temperament.

What you are describing about you switching into inappropriate modes of communication for people and ignoring of social rules and sensibilities sounds very Fi-vulnerable.

I'm still not sure on your leading function but that you don't like to consider possible scenarios could put me off Ne. Often an Ne-lead will be happy discussing a possibility over conducting and actuality.

Thanks. Any thoughts on the movement style going by my description of it? "I like making fast movements and precise movements as well, I am not graceful however as I put too much power into movements, I got comments on that before but I guess I like doing stuff this way :p. I have good control over movement by default but if some task is new to me, I can be clumsy, sometimes really slow initially with learning, hate that phase. After practice I'm fine though. I guess some of this doesn't fit so well into your categories or does it?"

Oh and yes, I apply the understanding in the former way (get something I want).

And can you say something about what Ne role looks like? How is it assumed as role, in what situations would an SxE feel like having to try and use some Ne as a role function?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I'm going to stay with a written response, but I'll post it here.

ILE...

Lots of ideas, theories, doing only what is interesting to you etc... yes, Ne-lead

Weak self-discipline characteristic of an Ne-lead (weaker Se)

Inconsistent behaviour towards people... rude to some people, then suddenly outgoing... Fi-vulnerable.

Alpha Quadra.

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/ILE-ENTp/
http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/277-ENTp-The-Seeker-profile-by-Gulenko
http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/121-Don-Quixote-Male-Portrait-ENTp-by-Beskova

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks. Any thoughts on the movement style going by my description of it? "I like making fast movements and precise movements as well, I am not graceful however as I put too much power into movements, I got comments on that before but I guess I like doing stuff this way :p. I have good control over movement by default but if some task is new to me, I can be clumsy, sometimes really slow initially with learning, hate that phase. After practice I'm fine though. I guess some of this doesn't fit so well into your categories or does it?"

Oh and yes, I apply the understanding in the former way (get something I want).

And can you say something about what Ne role looks like? How is it assumed as role, in what situations would an SxE feel like having to try and use some Ne as a role function?

At the very least extroverted so Tough or Clumsy. More likely Tough.

Ne role is them being able to brainstorm and instigate the coming up of new ideas to help them get what they want, as well as display a certain amount of adaptability to new developments but being sceptical of unproven possibilities, not being confident over things they cannot immediately go and do. Simply talking about what could be done is frustrating compared to actually doing the needed thing.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Weak self-discipline characteristic of an Ne-lead (weaker Se)

Surely SxE's can have some self-discipline problems too, or not?

At the very least extroverted so Tough or Clumsy. More likely Tough.

Yeah, I only feel clumsy with new tasks as I said. I totally start from scratch, know nothing about the whole thing, yeah somewhat frustrating as well.

Ne role is them being able to brainstorm and instigate the coming up of new ideas to help them get what they want, as well as display a certain amount of adaptability to new developments but being sceptical of unproven possibilities, not being confident over things they cannot immediately go and do. Simply talking about what could be done is frustrating compared to actually doing the needed thing.

I relate to this.

I didn't relate to Se role when you described it as appearing confident that internally isn't felt.

Can you also describe Ne PoLR as compared to Ne role?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Surely SxE's can have some self-discipline problems too, or not?

Sure, if an SxE wants something, they might have difficulty with patience and holding back from doing what they want to do. They will have difficulty with either social or legal rules or customs in the way of the thing of desire.

Nevertheless, they are good at doing whatever it takes to get what they want. They're not so easily distracted unlike IxEs because they don't look so much at other things they could be doing so much as the things they are doing and the advancement that brings.

An SxE is a forceful character and they can force themselves as much as they can force others. If it's a question of willpower they excel in this area.

Yeah, I only feel clumsy with new tasks as I said. I totally start from scratch, know nothing about the whole thing, yeah somewhat frustrating as well.

In which case you could be Se-leading and feeling especially insecure in the rare situation where you aren't at your best new aspect of your leading function.

I relate to this.

I didn't relate to Se role when you described it as appearing confident that internally isn't felt.

Can you also describe Ne PoLR as compared to Ne role?

Well then you could very well be SLE.

Ne PoLR is seen in LSI and ESI... Unlike SEE and SLE, LSI and ESI are of the IJ temperament, they prefer to stick to a certain order of things in a straightforward manner, whether sentiment or logic based. As a result, they end up completely unable to adjust themselves to the chaotic unpredictability of Ne where instead of there being a clear way of doing things, there are lots of possible ways.

SLE and SEE are able to adapt a certain amount because they are of the EP temperament, they may prefer not to go to possibility X if they are set on thing Y, but they can do it if necessary. For an LSI or ESI, this change of goals is very disturbing, their structure or sentiments being set around Y and a change to X requiring a major upheaval of their IJ framework.

For an IxE, such changes are quite natural... if something looks greener on the other side, the IxE will need to be prevented by his friends to stop him throwing down what he's doing and rushing off.

G

garbage

Whoa, thanks!

Gamma-NT is not out of the realm of possibility, nor is 'Ni-ego' in general. Gamma-NT and IEE don't seem so much alike at first glance, but they're both 'competent with' Ni and Ne, and 'value' Fi. This thing also talks about how a Gamma-NT (namely the ILI) may be confused with IEE:
ENFp - An INTp may find him or her self activelly undecided between the ENFp type and his or her native INTp type. Because the sixth function of the INTp is Fi, it is not uncommon for one to confuse the second creative function (Te) for that function. When this occurs, an INTp may have problems deciding between those ethical and logical functions.
(I'm sure that you've seen this particular resource before, but I include it here because it's highly relevant.)

In your video you come across as a very logical type. Your manner of communicating is far more informative than emotional. At the same time, you report your love-hate relationship with people, suggesting weaker Ethics.
Not so sure about the last statement. I'd agree 'Fi-valuing'--a tendency to gauge subjective distance, between myself and others, is near-definite. It's a strong suit of mine, but possibly as something that has developed rather than is innate.

But by 'love-hate relationship with people,' I mean with society on the whole; I'm pretty comfortable gauging out the psychological distance between myself and any given individual. Related, I get frustrated when others can't seem to 'read me,' either because of (what I perceive as) social ineptitude, apathy, or selfishness. I deeply treasure those who actually understand me.
Your career seems to be one that brings technology to people. You report to have a good grasp of Logic, whether you are mentioning Te or Ti, I am not sure but if you lead with Te you will be good at Ti as well when required. You seem to be a good leader, being proactive and taking the initiative in your environment. When you lead, your decisions seem well calculated to figure out what is best in a pragmatic sense for the group.

You described your journey into typology as a trajectory, describing it in a very Dynamic manner... a gradual change in your views over time as new data came in. This is a rather Ni-focused way of describing things, not as a Static point where you completely shifted, but a Dynamic flow over time.
Understanding individual systems to me is subservient to developing a greater understanding. I tend toward synthesizing systems of thought and extracting their commonalities in order to gain some piece of wisdom that transcends any individual system. For example, one typology system provides one perspective on human cognition--but a synthesis of many typologies can provide a holistic understanding of the self, others, and human nature in general; the synthesis would point to how people organize information, which in turn illuminates why we bother to do so in the first place, and.. the rabbit trail goes on and on. Sometimes with a particular application in mind, viz. technology and humanity; often also for its own sake or for self-development.

Schedules feel constraining--I feel at ease when I'm flexible. Leading projects gives me satisfaction, as do teamwork, mentoring, and fostering talent. Leadership also allows me to be one step ahead of my life, so to speak, which grants me that flexibility. I want to be free to 'do stuff,' most often with an intellectual and creative bent, and quite often (but not always) with the desire to make an impact.
The first thing we notice with you is that you have toothpaste on your T-shirt. You mention later that the body is a nuisance to you, a crying child to be taken care of. This is a clear demonstration of someone who is Si-Vulnerable, simply not valuing day to day trivialities and Te in the lead, pretty much arguing that we would be more productive if we didn't have physical bodies to maintain.

Throughout the video you also demonstrate the dead-pan, slightly harsh humour of the Gamma Quadra.
A-yup. I treat the body as a nuisance that gets in the way of something--whether it be action, productivity, or thought.
Overall, I'd say you're probably an LIE. I know you seem set on leading with Ne but then again LIE does have Ne as a Demonstrative function, so will be just as good at it as an IEE, only will take a more productive focus on it.
Given my bouncing-around, I've learned to not be set on anything with respect to type.

In short, Gamma-NT is reasonable. .. and also probably right. What about ILI? It seems plausible, but probably less so than LIE.

alphashallows

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well, you seem to be a Clumsy mover (4D Ne)... from the start of the video, you're a bit hectic... hair's a bit messy, your hand keeps on going up to your face, then going back down again, not really knowing where it should rest.

There is an emotionality in your voice but it more reserved than seen with Fe-leads, present but moderated. It could easily be Fe-demonstrative.

At the same time your facial expressions convey an internalising of your emotion. You seem to be feeling a lot more yourself than what you project to the other, which is common for those with Fi in the Ego Block.

Interesting what you say about Fe. I knew I was a feeler and definitely related more to the Fi description for MBTI but always thought Fe made sense slightly as well. I like that about Socionics, each function has a role.

Glad to hear I appear to use Ne. I love the idea of leading with Ne but it can be difficult to spot in yourself so it's good that you seem confident I lead with it.

In general would you say my language is more abstract or concrete?