• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics Video Questionnaire - Find out your Socionics Type

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Maybe, you're right. Maybe I'll just have to do the video when I get time.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe, you're right. Maybe I'll just have to do the video when I get time.

Well ask [MENTION=5759]edchidna1000[/MENTION] about that, I don't really do video analysis sorry :/

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
[/B]

Questions
How did you get into typology? What interested you about psychology?
What do you do for a living? What do you do for a college degree? Do you like your job? Is there something you'd prefer to be doing? Why? What are you like when doing your job? Are you much different at home?
What aspects of your life are you especially good with? What do you feel that you are especially bad at? What have you done to draw admiration or criticism from others?
What sort of environment would you feel most at home in? Describe its atmosphere and surroundings, its inhabitants, the conversations or lack thereof, the philosophy of this ideal environment.[/QUOTE]

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I got into typology through taking a test and I got istj. What I like about psychology is that I can understand what makes tick
I do not have a job. I do not go to college
I have a very good memory I have very good hwaring and I can have indepth knowlege of a certain topic

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I am admired for my intelligence my good judgement
I am criticize for laziness people say I am a know it all but I am not I am criticize for not caring but I have low energy.
I would like the atmosphere of the environment to be full of laughs excitement and it needs to shift to interesting topics for intellectual reasons talking,about tv and not conversations about problems all,the time

The inhabitants of the environmenf should be energetic interwsting individuals and I believe that they should have a sense of humor and see the other as equals

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am admired for my intelligence my good judgement
I am criticize for laziness people say I am a know it all but I am not I am criticize for not caring but I have low energy.
I would like the atmosphere of the environment to be full of laughs excitement and it needs to shift to interesting topics for intellectual reasons talking,about tv and not conversations about problems all,the time

The inhabitants of the environmenf should be energetic interwsting individuals and I believe that they should have a sense of humor and see the other as equals

Probably a Merry type.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I am also criticize for not taking life seriously
I am admired for being entertainin and criticized for being judgmental