• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics- What is your quadra and why?

Which Quadra are you

• Total voters

existence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I think I am Delta Quadra, because first of all I don't relate to Fe. Extroverted Feeling in socionics tends to be about disregarding the sensitivity of individuals for the sake of maintaining a pleasant atmosphere in a group. I don't understand that, and the descriptions of Fe seem superficial. I prefer serious and honest discussion, not the loose and expressive atmosphere that Alpha/Beta values seem to be about. I also prefer some kind of productive involvement when with others. In my art class for example they prefer joking and having a laugh, while maybe casually getting along with their work, but I feel it is too disorganized, and the lack of productivity makes me lose my patience. I like my class, it's just far too slow paced. The reason I don't think Gamma, although it is second most likely, it because I relate highly to socionics Si.

Yeah this sounds like the SLI or EII you are considering for yourself :) With EII being slightly more likely due to your relatively rigid expectations.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Thought I was EII-Ne but I'm definitely an SEI-Fe. Fits perfectly.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can't choose between Gamma or Delta. I relate to both.

Having a better comprehension of the quadras has led me to Gamma.

Decisive, Serious, and Democratic.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
I'm definitely decisive but I think sometimes I might be merry and not serious. Complicating factor though is that I'm definitely democratic. Couldn't be aristo if I tried. decisive-merry-democratic is no quadra. decisive-democratic is gamma. decisive-merry is beta. ;) So what does that give me? Nothing.

I am Me dominant. No, not Ne. ME. I am ME dominant. Me.

I looked at some descriptions and I think I relate most to Beta! Beta SEE. What the fuck?

BELOW IS MASTERFUL USE OF MULTIQUOTE FEATURE

I don't relate to Delta much, other than liking splintering groups and stuff, but IEE is me word-for-word. Alpha is a little more me, and I think a little bit of Gamma too.

So you used to type as IEE. How did you re-type to SEE? Summary of your type journey pls. Thx :wubbie:

Thought I was EII-Ne but I'm definitely an SEI-Fe. Fits perfectly.

How did you differentiate merry and serious?

ESFp-Fi, Gamma. I relate to it a lot, and most of my close friends are Gammas as well. I like how we can be real with each other and say whatever we feel like. It's a welcome reprieve from having to mask our true selves from most of society.

This is interesting because I don't feel like this. I just say whatever I want to everyone. I don't mask myself. If you can't take the heat then fuck off. Not you, other people. LOL

[MENTION=14015]Urarienev[/MENTION] You probably already know this but your name sounds like urine. No offense.

Alpha because I value Ne/Si and Ti/Fe.

What the hell is SLE-Fi supposed to mean? What? And how is SLE Alpha? SLE is Beta. But, maybe that SLE is a fake typing.

the results of this poll contradict MBTI's suggestion of the special rare types

Every quadra has rare and less rare types. Gamma NTs are rarer than Gamma SFs like me I'm pretty sure. But we're all Gammas.

[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] ENFP SEE? How did you differentiate between Se and Ne in Socionics vs. MBTI since you type Ne in MBTI and Se in Socionics?

I'm in the Omega Quadra because I decided I don't like all the people in the other quadras and wanted my own theory of relationships. So I reserve this utopian quadra for those that I deem fit for its enlightenment. And we have weekly pizza parties and worship hard liquor, which I believe the other quadras do not have, although I haven't checked with the other quadras in quite a while; those other quadras do enjoy their wars and here in Omega Quadra we prefer to watch, rather than participate. Omega Quadra is quite the Quadra, I say.

I'll join you. I will bring cheese cake. Because I'm not fat enough already.

[MENTION=15372]Flatlander[/MENTION] Please use the multiquote pls instead of posting 5 posts consecutively.

Delta. ISTp Ti subtype. I don't understand ENFJs at all.

Do you mean ISTj Ti subtype, or ISTp as in SLI? SLI doesn't value Ti. Though I suppose you are banned now so I won't be getting an answer. LOL

Oh wait this is Jix? How did Jix get banned? Wasn't he a good poster? I had a lot of good interactions with this poster? So how did he banned?

I don't see myself in any of these... I never really feel at home in any group setting...

Me neither, if I'm honest. I'm alone in a crowd. I can't give myself over to group values.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Doing this on mobile is a pain in my ass.

I'm definitely decisive but I think sometimes I might be merry and not serious.

Way I see it is that SEE is outwardly mostly "merry" (what a fucking gross word.) but they have a side of seriousness that, say, an ESE doesn't. I have more ambition and angst than my ESE mom: even my mom's angst is merrier than mine. I also have more stable facial expressions.

strychnine said:
you used to type as IEE. How did you re-type to SEE? Summary of your type journey pls. Thx :wubbie:

A lot has gone down since my post you quoted and I just realized shit. If I look at quadras now, I can't be anything but Gamma. On the surface, I relate to IEE and SEE equally but when I get right to it, SEE fits more.

How did you differentiate merry and serious?

Read: up

lol

Oh wait this is Jix? How did Jix get banned? Wasn't he a good poster? I had a lot of good interactions with this poster? So how did he get banned?

He was some meninist prick, I won't weep for him.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Doing this on mobile is a pain in my ass.

Oh, thank you for writing this out on mobile.

Way I see it is that SEE is outwardly mostly "merry" (what a fucking gross word.) but they have a side of seriousness that, say, an ESE doesn't. I have more ambition and angst than my ESE mom: even my mom's angst is merrier than mine. I also have more stable facial expressions.

Interesting. I would think the ambition/angst part is more Decisive/Judicious difference than Merry/Serious. Alphas (which ESEs are) not valuing Se OR Te especially wouldn't have much in the way of ambition. LOL. I think that's what you're seeing here. I think Decisives tend to be more ambitious. Betas are plenty ambitious, and they are Merry+Decisive.

A lot has gone down since my post you quoted and I just realized shit. If I look at quadras now, I can't be anything but Gamma. On the surface, I relate to IEE and SEE equally but when I get right to it, SEE fits more.

Yeah, I quoted quite an old post, sorry. That's good that you relate to Gamma now though :)

He was some meninist prick, I won't weep for him.

Oh, that changes things. I wasn't aware of that! :eek:

Great value added post, I totally agree :happy2:

LittleVoice

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm definitely alpha SF. I want everyone to be happy. I love having a laugh. I want to include everyone and exclude no one. I notice that in group chats I'm part of, I have to tone down my silliness as others aren't so comfortable with it.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Beta is certainly my favorite quadra, but I'm not totally sure I'm a member thereof. I'm certainly not in Delta, which I find boring and, at times, almost hostile. Then there's Alpha, which is quite friendly but a tad childish and interested in things I don't particularly care about such as pleasant food and logical rigor. Last of all is Gamma, which seems a little too lacking in warmth to my way of thinking.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a pretty boring and salty delta... can't really argue with it.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm a pretty boring and salty delta... can't really argue with it.

Comrade, you’re far from boring or salty - you enjoy kickboxing and have awesome taste in music, how is that not cool? :D :static:

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I relate most by description to gamma, but alas am Alpha. Values wise and by reinein dichotomies, Alpha is by far the most fitting but I'm really boring and humorless so sometimes I wonder if that's wrong.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i voted beta in this poll, but i was wrong and am allegedly a delta and maybe somehow some special type of ENFp even though i’m an introvert because socionics is silly.

Enneagram
9w1
The one that fits the most also fits the least: Beta. I literally don't even fit the Ni Fe aspects of Beta...

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The one that fits the most also fits the least: Beta. I literally don't even fit the Ni Fe aspects of Beta...

Then how about Delta? EII...INFj but is Fi-Ne just like INFP. MBTI is written from the perspective of how the FiNe type uses Ne (first extroverted function) while socionics is written from the perspective of how the FiNe type uses Fi (leading function). They are both attempting to describe the same type but from different ego dimensions/angles.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got Gamma and figured it was accurate pretty much right away. I make isolating myself from influences I don't agree with and focusing on my own vision a huge priority. And I always seem to have it in the back of my mind that if I stand by my principles long enough, I'll find the 'group' I belong to. I don't consider myself someone who likes confrontation but I'm not shy about it if I think something is a problem, regardless of whether or not it would make others around me uncomfortable to witness. =_=