• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics- What is your quadra and why?

Which Quadra are you

• Total voters

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fit last description I read of delta to a T.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Alpha > Delta > Beta > Gamma

Though by this logic I should be an INTj, rather than INFj. Just an odd case I suppose.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This thread could do with some descriptions of the quadra's in the op... I don't think most people ITT understand what they are...

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not sure on the subtype, but it could explain how others could see you as an ESTP.

You seem to clearly favor Ti over Se, based on posts in the past, although it looks like you probably have a good mastery of both.

You strike me as a someone with a strong bullshit detector. ISTPs seem slightly more in tune with sniffing out bullshit than ESTPs, although I suppose it could be a toss-up, depending on the individual.

You bring a clear, unbiased voice into many discussions. Either type could do this, but I thought ISTP seemed a better fit.

This seems to fit, except I was taught to pick up emotional states very easily and without any effort at all. Other then that I match it pretty good. Checking ESTp
Socionics Types: SLI-ISTp

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I always get gamma ILI on the test, but I'll have to more research.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Answered this before, but I knew less about socionics then.

Although my answer hasn't changed. Alpha for sure. Just more of an educated answer now. :D

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Changed my mind. I am clearly Beta.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mind answering me on whether you were explicitly taught this? Where?

My mom taught me this. She would over exaggerate her emotions after an argument with other people visually to me. Know whether or not I would have picked it up on my own I don't know. But I do watch emotions heavily to determine disconnects and inconsistencies to create the complete picture of a person.

Look at the visual representation or emotions between these 2 people and the they come from 2 different places. This is what I see in people. While they are working to give off same impression the nuances show different. Different drive, different internally.

existence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
My mom taught me this. She would over exaggerate her emotions after an argument with other people visually to me. Know whether or not I would have picked it up on my own I don't know. But I do watch emotions heavily to determine disconnects and inconsistencies to create the complete picture of a person.

Look at the visual representation or emotions between these 2 people and the they come from 2 different places. This is what I see in people. While they are working to give off same impression the nuances show different. Different drive, different internally.

Put it into words, what different places they are coming from.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Put it into words, what different places they are coming from.

One on the right is a more direct path outward, the one on the left not a direct path, it actually has to work it's way through other "functions" per say before it becomes expressed. It is done very quickly, but still comes across as unnatural. The one on the right is a much more natural direct toward the world impresion. One on left has a hard side, but it's not present. Right has a soft side, but it's not present.

existence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
One on the right is a more direct path outward, the one on the left not a direct path, it actually has to work it's way through other "functions" per say before it becomes expressed. It is done very quickly, but still comes across as unnatural. The one on the right is a much more natural direct toward the world impresion. One on left has a hard side, but it's not present. Right has a soft side, but it's not present.

Hmm interesting. I see the one on the left as more extraverted and sharp. The one on the right as more subdued in a sense though still extraverted. I can't really say anything about their inner stuff.