• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics- What is your quadra and why?

Which Quadra are you

• Total voters

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm interesting. I see the one on the left as more extraverted and sharp. The one on the right as more subdued in a sense though still extraverted. I can't really say anything about their inner stuff.

One on left is more of a forced extroverted and I can see what you describe as sharp. It seems more forced extroverted and a more forced expression. Right seems more natural and yes, due to that it is alot more subdued and more of a this is me. Left seems more like I have to almost change my feelings, and then portray that out into the world in the correct expression to get the point across. Which is what causes the more exaggerated extraversion as opposed to the more natural subdued.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
Honestly I identify with Delta the most, but I'm not 100% aligned with any of them.

Actually, Alpha might be a good fit after all. Hm.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't mind me, just doing some comparisons with Alpha and Beta here for no reason other than to help myself. (I definitely think that INFJ is the least Beta of the Betas, and since I relate almost equally to INFJ and INTP, Alpha might just preside over Beta.)

Alpha Fe vs Beta Fe:
-Fe = minimization or avoidance of negative emotions, prevention of quarrels, scandals, and other situations causing emotional instability, which is valued as more important than creation of positive emotional effect.
+Fe = maximization of positive emotions. Even small doses are enjoyed. Against the backdrop of the dramatic, turbulent emotions that always accompany this quadra, every small occurrence deserving a positive response is seen as an occasion for joy and uplifts their spirits.

I quite possibly could relate to the former more... too much emotional energy can actually be counterproductive for me and I'll be overwhelmed and withdraw, even though I do enjoy being complimented alot for little things since I enjoy being reassured that what I'm doing is bringing positive change, and do the same for others. But any negative sentiments in the room I can easily sense and they bring about physical and mental discomfort... I don't like drama unless I start it. :p

Alpha Ti vs Beta Ti
-Ti = global structural logic. Systematic analysis is the instrument that they use in understanding the world. They are primarily interested in the universal laws that govern its workings. To that end, all traditions, conventions and restrictions are discarded. Everything is subjected to analysis, redefinition, analogies. Their main goal that they are pursuing is the creation of a comprehensive, breathtaking, singular picture of the world. The idea of unity, reasonableness and the fairness in all things permeates their vision completely.
+Ti = organizational logic. They have a developed sense of duty, citizenship, loyalty to the elected project. It is therefore the most disciplined and organized quadra that knows how to quickly rally its forces in the event of imminent danger or emergency situations.

Beta Ti in this case has little to no presence in me. Duty? I do things as long as I find them worthwhile to my own goals, not because it's my duty. Citizenship... I do find the idea of being a member of a cult very exciting but, I almost always find myself isolating myself from a given group with enough reason to see that I'm unlike them, and I almost always find enough reason. Loyalty is no different. I have zero discipline and emergency situations I will merely think positively but do absolutely nothing to help the cause. I would give arguments for Pro-Alpha but my anti-Betaness is already too powerful to be countered. Lol.

Alpha unrelated function vs Beta unrelated function
+Si = positive feelings of comfort. They cannot effectively realize their potential if their lifestyle is full of hardships. Style of activity is characterized by relaxation, freedom, by conveniences. Relations with the external environment, where their activities unfold, must be friendly and pleasant. Their groups are always comfortable, relaxed as if at home, and never rough or eccentric.
-Se = minimization of weaknesses, i.e. steadfastness in the struggle against deprivation and resistance against the enemy. In this quadra, the force of will is an indispensable condition for effective operation. Persistence, determination, endurance and firmness are always the supreme authority.

Fuck this, I'm Alpha.

Someone find me a better Beta description I can relate to. ._ .

*sigh* well only one more... I'll keep trying.

Alpha unrelated function2.0 vs Beta unrelated function2.0

+Ne = promising ideas. In this quadra, which can be attributed the element of air, there are frequent talks about the future, the unexplored and unknown possibilities. They may seem to be incorrigible dreamers. And this is so: they look out further than anyone, beyond the horizon, they put forward "crazy" theories and discuss them with pleasure. Some of these theories, however, are destined to have long lives, so long that they will outlast their creators.
-Ni = desire to bypass danger. They aim to avoid previously committed mistakes. In their groups, experience, skill, know-how, sophistication are highly valued. They feel confident in extreme situations.

Final Verdict: ALPHA

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Whatever quadra IEI is.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*furiously researches beta quadra*

:rly???: :unsure: :shrug:

Well I only promised that you were more Beta than myself.... and considering I am not very Beta at all from looking at my above comparison between Alpha and Beta, I wouldn't be surprised if you were more Gamma. :shrug: Beta seems more fit for STPs than NFJs...

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well I only promised that you were more Beta than myself.... and considering I am not very Beta at all from looking at my above comparison between Alpha and Beta, I wouldn't be surprised if you were more Gamma. :shrug: Beta seems more fit for STPs than NFJs...

I briefly read about them all and I relate very little to any of them, but I guess I can see a mix of delta and alpha for myself. I'm not trying to be contrary. :D

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't relate to Delta much, other than liking splintering groups and stuff, but IEE is me word-for-word. Alpha is a little more me, and I think a little bit of Gamma too.

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFj is definitely beta--carefree, obstinate, dynamic, aristocratic, strategic, constructivist, negativist, decisive, merry, process, asking--all of that is accurate for me.

This is also true for me:

Beta types tend to give more value to feelings when they are demonstrated with clear emotional expression, and tend to increase the level of their own emotional expression in order to get a reaction from other people.
Beta types tend to describe personal views of special meaning with "poetic" or "dramatic" expressions and language.
Beta types are often deeply concerned about social issues and the direction the world is heading. They believe that apathy is a significant cause of societal problems, and work to fight against it.

Beta Quadra - Wikisocion

For what that's worth. :shrug:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFp-Fi, Gamma. I relate to it a lot, and most of my close friends are Gammas as well. I like how we can be real with each other and say whatever we feel like. It's a welcome reprieve from having to mask our true selves from most of society.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
See, I never understood why Betas were called the most emotional when STPs in MBTI are some of the least emotional people on the planet.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
See, I never understood why Betas were called the most emotional when STPs in MBTI are some of the least emotional people on the planet.

Some of them may be Delta STs. ISTPs are pretty standardly SLI, who are extremely unemotional since they have PoLR Fe.

Kerik_S

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Notice me i'm beta

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I am Delta Quadra, because first of all I don't relate to Fe. Extroverted Feeling in socionics tends to be about disregarding the sensitivity of individuals for the sake of maintaining a pleasant atmosphere in a group. I don't understand that, and the descriptions of Fe seem superficial. I prefer serious and honest discussion, not the loose and expressive atmosphere that Alpha/Beta values seem to be about. I also prefer some kind of productive involvement when with others. In my art class for example they prefer joking and having a laugh, while maybe casually getting along with their work, but I feel it is too disorganized, and the lack of productivity makes me lose my patience. I like my class, it's just far too slow paced. The reason I don't think Gamma, although it is second most likely, it because I relate highly to socionics Si.