• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFJs : Socionics profile?

Does the Socionics ENFJ-description describe you well?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I know Socionics has a bit of a bad reputation, because of the physical looks descriptions, but I read ENFJ, and I feel that this profile really hits the nail when it comes to me, I'm just wondering if other ENFJs find this description fitting too?

ENFj (The Actor)
Based upon original work by Victor Gulenko with some alterations

ENFjs often have slim arms, legs and torso. They look rather slow and relaxed, especially among friends. However, there are ENFjs that are very nimble but they tend to suffer from a lack of co-ordination, giving the impression that they do it deliberately. ENFjs often have big, straight, sharp noses. Their eyes usually have a melancholy look about them and at the same time have that obsessed shine that shows a great emotional charge.

ENFjs usually hold their heads up straight, often giving the impression that they are looking above the heads of others. This can lead others to believe that ENFjs are arrogant people. ENFjs clothes are usually badly matched. There is often one particular detail that catches the eye and is completely out of place with the rest. They are well aware of this and therefore pay close attention to their wardrobe and are suspicious of any outside evaluation.

ENFjs enjoy the company of people who give off plenty of positive emotions. They like and in fact need to laugh in order to discharge the emotional energy that accumulates within. Their own emotions are of a dramatic nature, which they try hard to control. Sometimes, however, ENFjs can unexpectedly explode attracting unwanted attention to themselves.

ENFjs always warn others about impending trouble. They often dramatise reality a little too much as they seem to see the world in shades of grey. When interacting, they are sometimes parasitic and intrusive with their opinions and comments. ENFjs often express their true opinions during conversation as they find it difficult to keep them to themselves. They will often talk to themselves even if there are many people around.

ENFjs posses the ability to be great orators as they know how to paint speeches in many colours and how to keep the attention of the listener. Besides containing dramatic emotions, their speeches often contain sharp sarcasm and powerful bitterness. ENFjs know well how to combine humour with tragedy. As a result their narratives are always breathtaking.

ENFjs are inclined to trust only official published information. However they like gossip and discussing the details of peoples private lives, especially famous people, movie stars etc. ENFjs like to fantasise, often developing the same subject over a period of time. They also have the ability to persuade others that their opinions are right. Their completed projects are global in comparison to what they were when they were began. They have also tendency to create problems where there are not any and moreover to convince others of it.

ENFjs respect hierarchy and relate to people accordingly. If a person is in a lower position, their interaction can be cold and disrespectful. However, their behaviour towards someone in a higher position than themselves will be tactful and humble. They believe in the concept of leadership and leaders. ENFjs also have tendency to behave aristocratically. They can give the impression that they are from noble families. At the same time they are very polite and correct.

ENFjs do not like to work if someone is there, observing them. They really do not like others to see how they manage their homes and day to day matters. Because of this they often send other people on missions with various instructions in order to get rid of them so they can work comfortably.

ENFjs have no problems undertaking very difficult tasks and projects or working long unsociable hours. ENFjs strongly believe that human potential is unlimited. They often believe in a wide range of mystical phenomena, religion, the evil-eye and omens. They like to spend some time alone in order to contemplate life and the role of humans. "To be or not to be" is a question that ENFjs may ask themselves regularly.

H

Hate

As far as the appearance description goes, it's pretty accurate for me. I do have slim arms, legs and torso. I do suffer from a lack of coordination and I also have a straight, sharp nose. I've always walked with my head held high and I am not that good at matching clothes.

As far as the behavior goes, it's pretty dead on. I need to laugh to discharge emotional energy and I can explode pretty easily. Sometimes I feel like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I have a hard time holding in my true opinions during conversations and I sometimes even feel myself being intrusive with people because I ask so many damn questions trying to analyze them.

ENFjs posses the ability to be great orators as they know how to paint speeches in many colours and how to keep the attention of the listener. Besides containing dramatic emotions, their speeches often contain sharp sarcasm and powerful bitterness. ENFjs know well how to combine humour with tragedy. As a result their narratives are always breathtaking.(This couldn't be more true! Alot of my work involves public speaking.)

As far as the rest of the description goes.. It describes me fairly well. There is really nothing that I disagree with.

IEE623

MBTI Type
NeXx
This wiki page has much much detailed and better description

Ethical Intuitive Extratim - Wikisocion

In any case however, EIEs are prone to making errors in daily routine. This can include having little or no idea of where they put an object, allowing neglected responsibilities to pile up, or failing to remember important tasks given to them; excessive procrastination is common in EIEs. The EIE has little respect for people who seem to be too concerned with their health and comfort and who avoid straining themselves. The EIE feels that people who focus too much on caring for themselves will have no time to achieve anything worthwhile.

EIEs admire people whose thinking is clear-cut, unambiguous, and stalwart, who reduce the myriad of possibilities down to one single option. This is something they are almost completely unable to do on their own (they easily doubt their ability to choose right), but have a deep need for in other people.

EIEs struggle with focus and willpower and have a need for something or someone that will focus them consistently and prod them to act despite any feelings of apprehension and doubt. EIEs know that they often need to "just do it" and often look for something or someone that will provide the impetus and make them "do it." EIEs are drawn to people who exude determination and resolve. People who are certain of their views and cannot be swayed by external forces are especially attractive. Such people are, in a way, the opposite of themselves.

EIEs are usually hesitant about deciding how somebody internally feels about them if they aren't receiving expression from the person. If contact dwindles between themselves and another, EIEs frequently doubt that their relation is positive; if the person matters enough to them, EIEs can become overly consumed in trying to "solve the problem", and as a result tend to be quite overbearing.

When experiencing deep stress resulting from a conflict, however, they become very doubtful about forecasting the likely unfolding of the conflict and start to use this function to imagine how events could happen. If resolution to the problem seems unlikely, or if nothing is being done to turn things around, EIEs turn to dark thoughts about what is likely to happen and become absorbed by the conflict (even if these negative thoughts are not very rational).

EIE domain - Wikisocion

EIEs need feedback. Always. If there's no feedback, there's no point in talking. This is why forums are preferred over blogs and why instant messaging is even better and why talking in person is the best form of communication. (This is one of the few things on this page I agree with--Jadae 04:46, 6 January 2008 (GMT)) As an addendum: talking face-to-face is the best because we cannot see others' expressions over telephone wires. Feedback is good and we certainly appreciate it, but we can be happy talking to ourselves or just having someone listen. As long as we can see emotional reactions, we're happy. Also explains why we can be so overjoyed telling people about the more crappier experiences of our lifetime.

EIEs like to believe in themselves. And can talk about themselves in the third person :) Mistakes or failures are mulled over and come back to haunt us years later, when hardly anybody remembers the insignificant incident anymore. Failures also stem from a lack of organization, planning, or confidence.

We over think things. We can't just start doing things if we are not sure it leads us to where we want to go. It takes many times as much willpower to go to the library when we're not sure it's open! Most people would say that a person can never be sure about anything and this leads us to the weakness part - EIE can't predict the future either. So often the end result is unclear and the EIE has a problem getting started. "Just start doing it, you'll find out more later", makes sense but what if we find out it was all pointless?

G

Glycerine

The first one does not relate to me much but the second one is dead on.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bits and pieces.

Neutralpov

not so much

The first description is very superficial. Not reflective of our internal processes, meaning seeking, ambition, etc. Also just the general depth of who we are. It sounds good but when I think about it could be a lot better or different diction to be accurate.