• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics is amazing

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like socionics intertype relations chart
Took me a while to figure out, but it is totally invaluable. Helped me mediate a conflict at work and pick more compatible people for dating.

KDude

I guess I like Socionics more. The ISTp there fits me more than some MBTI descriptions.

Except, it's a Si-Te type... but whatever. Maybe that's what I am.

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I guess I like Socionics more. The ISTp there fits me more than some MBTI descriptions.

Except, it's a Si-Te type... but whatever. Maybe that's what I am.
You make an impression of someone very relaxed haha so may be you are Si dominant after all.

KDude

You make an impression of someone very relaxed haha so may be you are Si dominant after all.

Maybe so. Are they relaxed though? In mbti, they sound dilligent and conscientious to me, while the ISPs have a lazier attitude, with bursts of interest and activity.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like socionics more esp for seeing and recognizing social group formation but I think the official intertype relations are crap

[MENTION=9214]KDude[/MENTION] It seems to me like people tend to congregate esp as friends and activity partners around their perceiving functions. So like Si esfj, isfp, estj, istp. Se estp, esfp, istj, isfj etc. Has this also been your experience? I think there are a lot of other dynamics involved as well. For example I think Sps tend to find hanging around Tjs frustrating because there is too much lag or choppiness in response time? Conversely Fps seem attracted to this BECAUSE it is so different from their own experience

KDude

I like socionics more esp for seeing and recognizing social group formation but I think the official intertype relations are crap

[MENTION=9214]KDude[/MENTION] It seems to me like people tend to congregate esp as friends and activity partners around their perceiving functions. So like Si esfj, isfp, estj, istp. Se estp, esfp, istj, isfj etc. Has this also been your experience? I think there are a lot of other dynamics involved as well. For example I think Sps tend to find hanging around Tjs frustrating because there is too much lag or choppiness in response time? Conversely Fps seem attracted to this BECAUSE it is so different from their own experience

One of my best friends I'm sure is LSE (Te-si), but he might be ESTP in this system. I'm not sure what you mean by choppiness. He's a workaholic, but that has nothing to do with me. We don't really talk about anything except casual/fun stuff. His wife is another good friend and ESI or EII (my activity, his dual). I tend to avoid Socionics Se circles, with a few exceptions. Growing up, I hated most expressions of it. Like in highschool especially, all of the "Gamma" Se types were preppy kids who'd laugh at my clothes. A lot of vanity and status related bullshit going on with these people.