• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics Identification Game!!!

maliafee

Was thinking INFJ, now I'm suspecting INFP.

NOPE. I don't give things away that easy. Hehe... it wasn't funny to me because of the coincidence that you'd hate your own type... more funny because I know the person in question and he's really great. :yes:

deleted
Perhaps I want to play the game to myself after they've already been figured out. The answers are right there above the picture, so it is kind of impossible. Same goes for anyone else.

maliafee

HINT: He loved JRR Tolkien growing up.

TOO-EASY-HINT: after a fist fight...

996982307_ORIG.jpg

I won't post the bloody picture, ew.

maliafee

Perhaps I want to play the game to myself after they've already been figured out. The answers are right there above the picture, so it is kind of impossible. Same goes for anyone else.

So sorry! Good point, I didn't think of that at all! :doh: I'll fix it, if not for you, for everyone else new to my game... :hug:

nanook

a scream in a vortex
esfp enneagram 8 (or 7w8) sounds right to me. compare to Liev Schreiber (defiance)

maliafee

His myriad friends used to call him "Papa Bear" (maybe they still do?)...

nanook

a scream in a vortex
well JRR Tolkien sounds like an infp klishe but the guy is to much of a trouble maker (eg enneagram 7) to be like me, although i used to hang out with a lookalike of him. this guy was into numerology. and young girls.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
there is this black very dominant woman in American government. republican, i believe. she is a lion too. they actually have that thing on their lips...

edit: its Condoleeza Rice

maliafee

You are all so close. Last hints: he doesn't have the best fashion sense (a better way to say that would be he has trouble putting clothing together that goes). Back in high school, before he started his first year, I offered to take him shopping. He said no. After his first day he noticed the girls and promptly asked me to help him learn to dress well.

He once went to a native american reservation and an old shaman there told him his spirit animal was a wolf.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
paranoid, likes modesty (hence ignorant about fashion)-- does not share any personal matters with groups (maybe Fi)

hungry (extroverted sensing)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp