• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics Identification Game!!!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
she's not an exfp is she? that doesnt look right.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
now i'm thinking entp

nanook

a scream in a vortex
she has an katee sackhoff look in the picture with a blue tarp. such people score infx.
as for functions i am not sure.

maliafee

...AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

Chris_in_Orbit FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!

Good job!

She is indeed an ENFP. Tested and discussed et al. Look at the prom-picture next to her baby photo for the most ENFP-y look.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmmm...interesting. she doesn't look enfp to me.

maliafee

New photos!

These will be the last sets of photos I post for now (might do some later tonight or tomorrow).

Guess this young man's type:

j1.jpg

j2.jpg

j3.jpg

j4.jpg

j5.jpg

***NOTE: Rule out ESTP, ISFP, INTP, ESFJ, and ENFP as they have already been presented.

Feel free to ask me non-type related questions (at least not directly related).

Feel free to ask for hints.

maliafee

hmmm...interesting. she doesn't look enfp to me.

Some types will look like other types or LESS like their own type than you would think (if you're not looking for the right things). That's why it is SO HARD to do VID sometimes, imho.

maliafee

Same, she looks really introverted to me..

ENFP Fi is not to be underestimated.

Good point!

She is VERY extroverted... Can barely stay alone for a short time without spending time with friends, and gets more and more energy the more she goes out. I tried to include a photo of her smiling, because the other photos were very somber (but I think that's because she thinks that's the expression that looks prettiest for a camera pose).