• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics Identification Game!!!

deleted
Kind of obvious with that cat right there.

Any other type would be like "get that fucking cat out of here, he's ruining the shot."

G

garbage

Heh, this is like Mastermind.

That's probably how every successful VI has been made

Seriously, what's the secret behind this stuff? The socionics site has a similar test that doesn't really explain how the "right" answers correlate to the face. I guess you have to study a bunch of them and derive certain patterns from there..

maliafee

Kind of obvious with that cat right there.

Any other type would be like "get that fucking cat out of here, he's ruining the shot."

Right. Instead I bet he was proud the kitty sits up like a little man...

maliafee

GAME BACK ON!!!

Okay, everyone. NEW PICTURES!

The below type has been guessed and the winner is SHORTNSWEET!!! Please go on to find out if YOUR guess was correct, or go to page 5 for the next set of photos to guess on...

The below are all pictures of the same man. What type is he?

And, for those of you who have read my family history, these are NOT all in my family (this one sure isn't) so don't use that as a guide.

PLAY THE GAME! :)

ezrarhys1.jpg

ezrarhys2_2.jpg

BoulaisKids.jpg

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
this las one, infx.
the first did look like an estp
the second, i guessed extj. i would never guess isfp for hiim!!

maliafee

Good guesses, but keep trying! (I will give little hints if you ask, by the way... and if you ask me, I'll answer non-type related questions about the person in question in case that will help in a non-direct way.)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oh wait. isfj?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(i said isfj afterwards cause oyu said your boyfriend was isfj. had to cover that base :))

nanook

a scream in a vortex
reminds me of Keir O'Donnell or christian slater or seann william scott all of whom i consider SiFe (isfp) most of the time. they play verry S roles, which looks like judging. if they would be extroverted (esfj) it would fit together (Si+Judging)

edit: okay i was to late. intp sort of combines my guesses as well.

maliafee

(i said isfj afterwards cause oyu said your boyfriend was isfj. had to cover that base :))

There will be no cheating allowed. It's all visual ID'ing Shorty! *wags finger* ;-) And he ain't me boyfriend (obvious now, right?)! You can bet I won't be posting anybody you can figure out guys... haha...

This is so fun!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
mbti ones. I don't know anything about socionics and it looks like she's using mbti. (I think)

nanook

a scream in a vortex
does he look like david duchovny (in a meaningfull way). or is it just coincidence (something russian or polish about him)?

maliafee

mbti ones. I don't know anything about socionics and it looks like she's using mbti. (I think)

Actually, if you examine the types the systems are interchangeable in that way (though the functions do look different -- which I recently learned is because they define the functions differently -- it is NOT accurate that, for instance, INTp in socionics is INTJ in MBTI, no not at all).

For all intents and purposes let us say I'm using EITHER MBTI or socionics. They look the same because they pretty much are the same.

Now, if you would like conclusive type proof, just ask. But I'm only giving you people I know are a certain type for sure. :D

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
This is for people who like socionics (me, for instance, hehe).

I'm going to post pictures of someone and you get to guess his type (which I already know):

The below type has been "guessed" (ESTP) so scroll down a tiny bit for the next set of photos to guess on...

Ezra-YellowTowel.jpg

Ezra-PlayingwithHose-1989.jpg

Ezra-Age14.jpg

JasonMandEzra-MacoShark.jpg

ezramel1.jpg

GUESS AWAY!!! :D

INFJ