• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other Socionics] [TYPE ME] Whoa, I didn't know there were socionics questionnaires.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks to anyone who even checks this out.

Personal Concepts:

1. What is beauty? What is love?

I think beauty defines anyone who is comfortable in their skin, knowing their flaws and strengths and just embracing all of it as part of the human experience. The kind of beauty I'm moved by is the words or actions of someone who I can tell genuinely wants to heal those who've been dragged through the muck like they have.

Love, to me, is knowing all of those weaknesses and strengths someone has but seeing through it to the person's core and knowing how much you value said core.

2. What are your most important values?

It's easiest for me to just say, I like trying to uphold a sense of fairness and realness. I like to try to normalize flaws so that people don't have to feel guilty for them. I like to try to let people know that I can understand what they're going through on some level, as long as they're being sincere with me, so they can lower any guards they might have up.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

No. I'm very skeptical of anything I can't prove scientifically.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

I don't know. If someone is trying to hurt another person unjustly, they need to be stopped. But I of course wish there was a way to do that without killing anyone.

Power is a made up construct, to me. I believe we were all birthed and will die without any privileges owed to us or anything like that.

Interests

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

I've had long talks about personal philosophies, differing interests, what drives the other person and vice versa..anything that lets me pick someone's brain.

My interests are many but they're all connected to that human experience and trying to share my insights among others.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Not at all lol.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

I don't like living in filth so I'll do what I can to avoid that. I'm not a neat freak or anything by any means, I just don't like feeling physically uncomfortable in my own home.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

I honestly don't care about reading and I don't usually have the patience to sit through a movie unless it's with company. Some favorites, though, that I've sat through multiple times: The Fundamentals of Caring, Eurovision: Fire Saga, Coraline, The Lovely Bones, Amélie, stuff like that.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

When I cry for a good reason, it's usually because someone's told me a heartfelt story and/or given me a compliment that I can tell they mean. When I cry for a bad reason, it's usually because I feel emotionally and/or physically trapped in a situation. An example being living somewhere I hate, or my anxiety getting the better of me and me not knowing how to get out of it.

I smile a lot to the point where I don't often know when I'm doing it or why, so I don't know if I can answer that. It's just a means of me trying to get on the right foot with someone a lot of the time, though.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

Literally anywhere I'm connected mentally and/or emotionally with whomever I'm with.

Evaluation & Behavior

11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

I'm often told I'm too sensitive, I have way too much anxiety, I can be extremely rigid in my perspective on how I think people SHOULD behave. Mostly I dislike my inability to just relax and take things as they come a lot of the time.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

They say I'm empathetic, easy to talk to, patient, etc. I don't particularly like anything about myself. I just do what I know how to do and I try not to think much into it more than that.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

Uh I guess I'd like help being less hurt by someone's actions and not taking things so personally, to the point where I really grow to resent a person. I also just need to calm the fuck down anxiety-wise.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

I can easily feel stuck in a rut if I don't have anyone around I can bounce ideas off of and explore with. I'm needy in that way. =_=

People & Interactions

15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people?

This is hard because I actually have such a love/hate relationship with the human race, generally speaking. I love how people can share and love and laugh together. But I hate how narrow-minded they can be in terms of who they will do those things WITH, and not thinking beyond the point of "This is just how I feel, so deal with it."

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

I will flat-out say, I'm an extremely sexual person. I'm not so big on romance but sex is obviously better when you're into that person and vice versa.

I want someone who can speak for themselves, who likes to get out of their house and have fun, who's compassionate towards those around them, things like that.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I don't think I could stand to have a child, for the fact that I have incessant anxiety about what might happen to them safety-wise. So this is hard for me to picture. My main concern would just be keeping them out of harm's way as much as possible.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

It's perfectly okay as long as they're not shooting me down for feeling differently. I may try to probe them just to rule out some possible reasons they may feel differently that I absolutely couldn't live with. But I'm aware that people have varying beliefs and their own sound logic behind those varying beliefs.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

Society is okay. I just think they need to realize that we're all lost and confused on this planet together, and there's no need to pick fights with those just as lost and confused as you are.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

Just how well we can talk and understand one another on deep issues. I like people who think outside of their own experience. I'm pretty goofy around my friends, and sometimes opionated if it's a topic I feel strongly about.

nightoftheshallow

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well it seems like you've typed yourself as an ESI after this was posted but I actually think you might be IEI
This is hard because I actually have such a love/hate relationship with the human race, generally speaking. I love how people can share and love and laugh together. But I hate how narrow-minded they can be in terms of who they will do those things WITH, and not thinking beyond the point of "This is just how I feel, so deal with it."
This sounds like Fe valuing to me. Do you enjoy contributing to this emotional atmosphere, or is this something observational?
I want someone who can speak for themselves, who likes to get out of their house and have fun, who's compassionate towards those around them, things like that.
Se suggestive perhaps? That being said I'm also seeing Fi valuing because of the compassion
Power is a made up construct, to me. I believe we were all birthed and will die without any privileges owed to us or anything like that.
This is the main statement that to me seemed Ni.

I'm still a bit of a socionics newbie so I'm sorry if this was wayyyyyy off the mark lol.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well it seems like you've typed yourself as an ESI after this was posted but I actually think you might be IEI

This sounds like Fe valuing to me. Do you enjoy contributing to this emotional atmosphere, or is this something observational?

Se suggestive perhaps? That being said I'm also seeing Fi valuing because of the compassion

This is the main statement that to me seemed Ni.

I'm still a bit of a socionics newbie so I'm sorry if this was wayyyyyy off the mark lol.

Thank you for going out of your way to even try, much appreciated.

I did a test 3 different times and got ESI the first time, IEI the second and ESI again the last. x'D So I have no idea, but IEI is definitely plausible.

Do you enjoy contributing to this emotional atmosphere, or is this something observational?

I love to contribute, yes. To the point where I sometimes get too caught up in trying to help make an open environment and do something embarrassing lol.

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I would look into an Se valuing ethical type and I believe your tritype is correct.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would look into an Se valuing ethical type and I believe your tritype is correct.

Hey thank you!! Yeah, for the moment I'm probably just gonna look into ESI and SEE I suppose.

And I don't know if you mentioned the tritype because you saw how confused I am about it in other threads or if it just stood out to you that much, lol but either way thank you very much for trying to give me some assurance with that. ^-^

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hey thank you!! Yeah, for the moment I'm probably just gonna look into ESI and SEE I suppose.

And I don't know if you mentioned the tritype because you saw how confused I am about it in other threads or if it just stood out to you that much, lol but either way thank you very much for trying to give me some assurance with that. ^-^

The three types that came to mind were mainly the beta NFs and ESI (as options).

I haven't seen you participate in other threads until I stumbled across this one, but it did stand out to me that much and no problem.