• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other Socionics] Socionics (Questionnaire)

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Since you've (Kray) suggested Ti leading for me, I'm deciding to do this questionnaire so it'll give you and others a bigger picture than I've already provided (which wasn't too much of one):

Personal Concepts:

1. What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty is whatever you personally think is aesthetically pleasing to look at and love is having a fondness for an item or person.

2. What are your most important values?

One, "value," I can think of is that I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine: in other words, I'll do something, "altruistic," if it benefits me to do so.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I'm an Agnostic Atheist and it's because there's not enough proof for me to believe in a God and I live as if there isn't, but the Agnosticism comes from me being open to the possibility of one existing if said proof is provided.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

My opinion on war is that we shouldn't engage in it unless it's necessary (to be selective in how we expend our resources so we'll be adequately prepared) and strategic in how we strike as if it were a game of chess. With a military, I don't have much to say about it. Power is how much more resources you have in comparison to others: in social ranking and wealth (mainly).

Interests

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

Cartoons and typology mainly (for the first two questions). As for why, it's because I've had an interest in cartoons since I was younger and for typology, it's in order to understand myself and others better.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Not generally, no, but I wouldn't necessarily mind discussing it if it pertains to how I could improve in this area (in focusing on it more than I do). With a focus on my body, I would say no, not really unless I notice that there's a texture from clothing that's too uncomfortable to ignore.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

It's not my favorite activity to engage in, but I'll do it out of necessity.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

I'm going to list some shows/Youtubers I've recently watched since I haven't read any books or watched any films lately: Helluva Boss, Brandon Rogers, Daz Black, Adventure Time, and Clone High.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

I don't know if I can answer this, so I'm skipping this question.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

I don't know if I'm able to answer this one either.

Evaluation & Behavior

11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

That I'm selfish, insensitive, sarcastic, stubborn, and bossy (a couple family members have said this). As to what I dislike about myself, I guess it's that I'm too detached/disconnected from the emotional aspects of things (I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have a better understanding of emotions within myself and in others), I've assumed that I have alexithymia (it just gets annoying because of the misunderstandings that occur at times).

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

That I'm analytical, a hard-worker, detail-oriented, and punctual. In regards to what I like about myself, I believe I'd say my willpower with my mental health: that I've been able to at least do the bare minimum for years rather than falling apart and giving up on fighting it.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

As I've stated, mainly with emotional aspects: being able to read people better and to actually know what I value/feel internally.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

A lot of the time, then yes. I'd say that it's mainly due to currently not having a defined purpose/knowing what the point even is of life (even though I continue on regardless).

People & Interactions

15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people?

I respect people who aren't passive aggressive in communication (they're direct about what their grievances are) and they're not doormats (they're not altruistic to their own detriment).

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

It's not really a priority for me, but if I were to have a partner, I'd want someone who's more outwardly expressive than I am/has better emotional intelligence than I do (that's all I can think of right now).

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

My main concerns would be regarding the quality of their education (to not just be a sheep/to have a mind of their own) and I would want them to know how to defend themselves. I would purchase some workbooks on critical thinking skills (to introduce it to them early on so they'll be able to be more proficient in this area) and I would sign up my child for martial arts lessons.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

I would discuss with them why I disagree with the claim in question if it's inaccurate, but if it makes sense to me, then I don't see a reason to reject it.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I see people as sheeple and I believe that divisive politics are an issue because if we as a collective can't agree on how to govern the country, how will we be able to make any changes? Focusing too much on our differences rather than our common goals seems to be the main issue in that regard, I believe that focusing on our differences has become a distraction.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

I choose friends based on if we have shared goals/interests and I predominantly discuss those topics with them over anything else (I can be chatty about it).

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sorry this took me a bit to respond. As I've mentioned, socionics isn't my main theory of focus, but I am picking up somethings from here that could potentially be useful/I think could potentially suggest you value the Ti-Fe axis. I'm leaning towards LSI(-Ti) for you
My opinion on war is that we shouldn't engage in it unless it's necessary (to be selective in how we expend our resources so we'll be adequately prepared) and strategic in how we strike as if it were a game of chess. With a military, I don't have much to say about it. Power is how much more resources you have in comparison to others: in social ranking and wealth (mainly).
This is very sp/so 8 btw.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Not generally, no, but I wouldn't necessarily mind discussing it if it pertains to how I could improve in this area (in focusing on it more than I do). With a focus on my body, I would say no, not really unless I notice that there's a texture from clothing that's too uncomfortable to ignore.
This seems like it would indicate low or unvalued Si. At the very least, Si does not seem to be a focus as Si brings a focus on health, the physical state, etc. In this style of focus, being interested in learning about these areas from others or seeking support in these areas could specifically suggest lower valued Si, since by theory you seek lower valued functions. You don't necessarily indicate the latter though.

That I'm selfish, insensitive, sarcastic, stubborn, and bossy (a couple family members have said this). As to what I dislike about myself, I guess it's that I'm too detached/disconnected from the emotional aspects of things (I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have a better understanding of emotions within myself and in others), I've assumed that I have alexithymia (it just gets annoying because of the misunderstandings that occur at times).
Generally consistent with low feeling

That I'm analytical, a hard-worker, detail-oriented, and punctual. In regards to what I like about myself, I believe I'd say my willpower with my mental health: that I've been able to at least do the bare minimum for years rather than falling apart and giving up on fighting it.
It is not exclusive to it, but generally speaking, willpower and force are attached to the Ni-Se axis, as Se brings force and the ability to exert that will onto the environment with relative ease/comfort and Ni a vision to do so.

As I've stated, mainly with emotional aspects: being able to read people better and to actually know what I value/feel internally.

It's not really a priority for me, but if I were to have a partner, I'd want someone who's more outwardly expressive than I am/has better emotional intelligence than I do (that's all I can think of right now).
I think both of these could potentially be dual seeking behavior, which I see as specifically related to low dimensional Fe and characteristic of specifically LxI types.

A lot of the time, then yes. I'd say that it's mainly due to currently not having a defined purpose/knowing what the point even is of life (even though I continue on regardless).
Generally this is associated with the Se-Ni axis, but honestly I relate a lot to this as well so I posit it may just be a person thing or even a health/age related thing depending on why.

My main concerns would be regarding the quality of their education (to not just be a sheep/to have a mind of their own) and I would want them to know how to defend themselves. I would purchase some workbooks on critical thinking skills (to introduce it to them early on so they'll be able to be more proficient in this area) and I would sign up my child for martial arts lessons.
There's a lot of mention of force, willpower, and the desire to know how to exert that (or valuing being capable of exerting that), which I think is related to Se-Ni valuing rather than Ne-Si by standards of socionics alone.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I see people as sheeple and I believe that divisive politics are an issue because if we as a collective can't agree on how to govern the country, how will we be able to make any changes? Focusing too much on our differences rather than our common goals seems to be the main issue in that regard, I believe that focusing on our differences has become a distraction.
This is a very Ti-Fe axis mindset by mbti.

infinityaurora

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp
Idk but I'm getting an LSI vibe as well. Your answers seem very to-the-point and direct, rather than going off in possibilities with Ne, and you had a lot to say about power and defense (Se).
Also your definitions were specific rather than vague (rational, Ti), and it was really clear that you're logical rather than ethical. Your answer on #2 was very similar to Beta ST's I know.