User Tag List

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Default This is what I notice about positivist and negativist

From what I have observe, negativist seems to have a hint of darkness within them in a natural sense and positivist seem to have a hint of upbeatness in a natural sense.
    If you were to put the extroverted and introverted types together.

ESTjs and ISTps:
    ESTjs inner world seems more dramatic and gritty and internally intense. They seem to have a hint of cynisms within them in a natural sense. ISTps seem like a bunch of nerds,but not in a mad scientist way,just nerds and making sure they are healthy.

ENFJ and INFps:
    ENFjs are known for being drama queens and love mess and have a vampirism vibe to them . INFps are more known for being a bit emo,intelligent and like a counsellor,but naturally seem a bit upbeat.

ESFps and ISFjs:
    ESFps are know for being clowns,party host and being a bunch of donkeys from shrek,they seem like fun people. ISFjs is known for being vengeful, distrustful and seem insane
    and are the originators of emo and do not know who to trust.

ENFps and INFjs: ENFps are drama queens, messy but in a uncontrol way and live for chaos in disguise. INFjs are naive,innocent and cool people.

ENTps and INTjs: ENTps have a whimsical and fun vibe to them and seem playful. INTjs are the mad scientists,doomsday guy and the ones who probably part take in the holocaust,they are still whimsical,but it is off.

ENTjs and INTps:ENTjs love logic and wants to be in control and are of the same quadra,but at points they can be approachable. INTps are not that approachablr and like INTjs are the mad scientists,the ones who will partake in horrid experiments and just seems to have a fascination with death.

ESTps and ISTjs: ESTps are horrifying to look at and seem to be in a lot of drama movies and seem to view themselves as monsters,but in all reality they are not. A lot of ISTjs are looking for hope and happiness and that is it.

ESFjs and ISFps: ESFjs are the party host and your cheerleaders. ISFps are the vengeful souls, and at times feel like they are loosing their minds,they might not admit it,

The negativist and positivist is comparing william shakespare to the guy who filmed spirited away.
    Do as you please we are as gods
    Likes Venus Rose liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post

ENFps and INFjs: ENFps are drama queens, messy but in a uncontrol way and live for chaos in disguise. INFjs are naive,innocent and cool people.
    INFj sounds accurate

ENTjs and INTps:ENTjs love logic and wants to be in control and are of the same quadra,but at points they can be approachable. INTps are not that approachablr and like INTjs are the mad scientists,the ones who will partake in horrid experiments and just seems to have a fascination with death.
    given that I have family members of each type I can add something I guess haha: my father (ILI) is very often focused on how things can turn out negatively, and he consistently warns me and others around him, about it. It is his way of showing love I suppose, but there were times I used to get annoyed...now I feel a little bad.

I don't see my brother (LIE) having a need to control at all personally, his vibe definitely more "positivistic" than my father's, and he understands what I am communicating pretty easily.
    INFP | C-EII-1Ne
    4w5 - 9w1 - 6w5 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ✨ Fi

"Naive, innocent, and cool" are pretty meaningless descriptors for a type. People do age and gain knowledge, wisdom, and/ or experience, taking away that naivete and innocence.
    aka Janet Beattitudes, woman about town. Kicking ass and taking names meekly, with love and respect for her fellow humans.
    Likes Population: 1 liked this post

positivist: "I called over there at nine at night, they were there working. Those guys really put everything into their work."
    negativist: "Nah...they put everything off until the last minute."
    Click here for my 2500+ Enneagram Type List to type yourself and others with. It's the only valid breakdown for every enneagram type, wing and stack.

Click here for the only valid visual typing model of stackings on earth and socionics.
    Click here for enneagram type descriptions as a supplement to the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack.
    Click here for my typings of 100+ fictional exemplars and here for my typings of 90+ typology central members.

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

Are you still in high school?
    Perpetual mood

"It is not the personality's task to tell the truth,
    but to seem to, try to, or try to seem to."

Philip Trussell

MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    ESTps and ISTjs: ESTps are horrifying to look at and seem to be in a lot of drama movies and seem to view themselves as monsters,but in all reality they are not.
    Whaaaat? Horrifying to look at? Jesus!

A lot of ISTjs are looking for hope and happiness and that is it.
    Beta in general is more ambitious than that.