• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other Socionics] This is what I notice about positivist and negativist

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
From what I have observe, negativist seems to have a hint of darkness within them in a natural sense and positivist seem to have a hint of upbeatness in a natural sense.
If you were to put the extroverted and introverted types together.

ESTjs and ISTps:
ESTjs inner world seems more dramatic and gritty and internally intense. They seem to have a hint of cynisms within them in a natural sense. ISTps seem like a bunch of nerds,but not in a mad scientist way,just nerds and making sure they are healthy.

ENFJ and INFps:
ENFjs are known for being drama queens and love mess and have a vampirism vibe to them . INFps are more known for being a bit emo,intelligent and like a counsellor,but naturally seem a bit upbeat.

ESFps and ISFjs:
ESFps are know for being clowns,party host and being a bunch of donkeys from shrek,they seem like fun people. ISFjs is known for being vengeful, distrustful and seem insane
and are the originators of emo and do not know who to trust.

ENFps and INFjs: ENFps are drama queens, messy but in a uncontrol way and live for chaos in disguise. INFjs are naive,innocent and cool people.

ENTps and INTjs: ENTps have a whimsical and fun vibe to them and seem playful. INTjs are the mad scientists,doomsday guy and the ones who probably part take in the holocaust,they are still whimsical,but it is off.

ENTjs and INTps:ENTjs love logic and wants to be in control and are of the same quadra,but at points they can be approachable. INTps are not that approachablr and like INTjs are the mad scientists,the ones who will partake in horrid experiments and just seems to have a fascination with death.

ESTps and ISTjs: ESTps are horrifying to look at and seem to be in a lot of drama movies and seem to view themselves as monsters,but in all reality they are not. A lot of ISTjs are looking for hope and happiness and that is it.

ESFjs and ISFps: ESFjs are the party host and your cheerleaders. ISFps are the vengeful souls, and at times feel like they are loosing their minds,they might not admit it,

The negativist and positivist is comparing william shakespare to the guy who filmed spirited away.

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFps and INFjs: ENFps are drama queens, messy but in a uncontrol way and live for chaos in disguise. INFjs are naive,innocent and cool people.
INFj sounds accurate :)

ENTjs and INTps:ENTjs love logic and wants to be in control and are of the same quadra,but at points they can be approachable. INTps are not that approachablr and like INTjs are the mad scientists,the ones who will partake in horrid experiments and just seems to have a fascination with death.
given that I have family members of each type I can add something I guess haha: my father (ILI) is very often focused on how things can turn out negatively, and he consistently warns me and others around him, about it. It is his way of showing love I suppose, but there were times I used to get annoyed...now I feel a little bad.

I don't see my brother (LIE) having a need to control at all personally, his vibe definitely more "positivistic" than my father's, and he understands what I am communicating pretty easily.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Naive, innocent, and cool" are pretty meaningless descriptors for a type. People do age and gain knowledge, wisdom, and/ or experience, taking away that naivete and innocence.

Tomb1

positivist: "I called over there at nine at night, they were there working. Those guys really put everything into their work."
negativist: "Nah...they put everything off until the last minute."

Boogie man

Da Voodoo
MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
ESTps and ISTjs: ESTps are horrifying to look at and seem to be in a lot of drama movies and seem to view themselves as monsters,but in all reality they are not.
Whaaaat? Horrifying to look at? Jesus! :shock:

A lot of ISTjs are looking for hope and happiness and that is it.
Beta in general is more ambitious than that.