User Tag List

Thread: LSI or SLI?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Default LSI or SLI?

The following link is one of the best description closest to me that I've read (I'm an ISTP in mbti)
    The 16 Types.info - Socionics and Oldham personality styles
    My question: is this a ISTp (SLI) description or a ISTj (LSI) description? Because I heard that ISTP can be both SLI and LSI

Doubtful But Well Meaning RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    613 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

You probably aren't going to get a bunch of responses with purely this. You might want to link a questionaire or an argument for reasons you could be either of the types here because the socionics section of this site is really inactive.
    - 6w5 3w4 1w9 - sp/so - INTP -
    “My deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by RadicalDoubt View Post
    You probably aren't going to get a bunch of responses with purely this. You might want to link a questionaire or an argument for reasons you could be either of the types here because the socionics section of this site is really inactive.
    Yeah, I know, the fact is that it's really unnecessary, because the type described in the link is exactly me. The thing that I want to know from you experts is: is the type in the link a socionic ISTp or a socionic ISTj ?

Doubtful But Well Meaning RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    613 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by reckaro View Post
    Yeah, I know, the fact is that it's really unnecessary, because the type described in the link is exactly me. The thing that I want to know from you experts is: is the type in the link a socionic ISTp or a socionic ISTj ?
    My apologies, I misunderstood. That link is for SLI, which is socionic ISTp. The white circle in creative position represents white sensing, which is representative of Si.
    - 6w5 3w4 1w9 - sp/so - INTP -
    “My deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert