• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

LSI or SLI?

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You probably aren't going to get a bunch of responses with purely this. You might want to link a questionaire or an argument for reasons you could be either of the types here because the socionics section of this site is really inactive.

reckaro

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
You probably aren't going to get a bunch of responses with purely this. You might want to link a questionaire or an argument for reasons you could be either of the types here because the socionics section of this site is really inactive.
Yeah, I know, the fact is that it's really unnecessary, because the type described in the link is exactly me. The thing that I want to know from you experts is: is the type in the link a socionic ISTp or a socionic ISTj ?

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, I know, the fact is that it's really unnecessary, because the type described in the link is exactly me. The thing that I want to know from you experts is: is the type in the link a socionic ISTp or a socionic ISTj ?

My apologies, I misunderstood. That link is for SLI, which is socionic ISTp. The white circle in creative position represents white sensing, which is representative of Si.

Drunkstein

Enneagram
My question: is this a ISTp (SLI) description or a ISTj (LSI) description? Because I heard that ISTP can be both SLI and LSI

This is ISTp (SLI) description, you are typed ISTP in mbti because the description is simmilar. MBTI describes based on letters, but they got the functions wrong.