• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Spot ALL 16 Subtypes: An Overview (Case Examples)

Altruism

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Valentina Meged and Anatoly Ovcharov Subtype Theory Descriptions

Tomb1

Just another youtuber clucking out canned phrases from Meged/Ovcharov's subtype theory descriptions.

Meged-Ovcharov's descriptions are not to be taken seriously because they failed to back their ideas and typings up with valid VI templates for each type and subtype.

The only way to spot all 16 subtypes is via my VI templates for every socionics type and subtype.

Socionics New Wave (Stackemup Typology) (socionics) on Pinterest

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just another youtuber clucking out canned phrases from Meged/Ovcharov's subtype theory descriptions.

Meged-Ovcharov's descriptions are not to be taken seriously because they failed to back their ideas and typings up with valid VI templates for each type and subtype.

The only way to spot all 16 subtypes is via my VI templates for every socionics type and subtype.

Type me, oppa. Pls.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

You can say it a thousand times, but that doesn't make it true.

You're almost to 500 posts. I hope you feel validated when you get to my blog and see where I said I'm a 6, and I hope it gives you a boner so hard that it hurts and you have to grab the Jif and call for Skippy.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Nope. Couldn't get past the stuttering and mouth sounds.

raskol

Judging from your examples, it appears that you're following the MBTI blueprint rather than socionics, as the ESI "guardian" or "conservator" is exemplified by characteristics conflated with the ISFP "composer" or "artist," re: Ellen Page, Sarah Silverman.

Something's amiss, fam.

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am not "instructive"
shrug idk based on those two examples I cannot fully say which one
I have been considering eii-0 or eii-fi also, bc some parts of ne subtype don't fit, and I do have plenty of fi in me, even appearance wise (I look a lot like those videos of EII |_ _ _ girls on cognitive types)
idk