• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics quadra descriptions

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just really liked these so I wanted to share them:

Delta

Beta

Alpha

Gamma

[x]

Tomb1

Quadra values is a concept completely debunked/demolished by Stackemup Typology (Socionics Side)...I call it the quadra values mythology.

The Quadra values mythology came out of a one typology closed universe mindset which resulted in a blindspot to enneagram triads. Alpha was conflated to the 2-7-9 Positive Reframer Triad, Beta was conflated to the 4-6-8 Reactive Triad, Delta was conflated to the 1-2-6 compliant triad and Gamma was conflated to the 1-3-5 Competency Triad. Reactive triaders ended up getting pigeonholed as Betas (or sometimes Delta) if they showed up to a socionics forum….Positive Reframers ended up pigeonholed as Alpha...etc. Now that Stackemup Typology founded logically/structurally/conceptually flawless breakdowns for both enneagram and socionics that can be forged together without resulting in the impossible combinations....it's obvious that ILEs stand in the Reactive Triad, Competency Types in Beta, Compliant types in Gamma, on and on and on. The quadra values mythology looks good on paper but doesn't work in reality.

Boogie man

Da Voodoo
MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
The word "flawless" is rapidly losing its meaning. :doh: