• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Quote a sentence that describes you

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
After having been typed ENFJ, ESFJ (where I don't recognise myself at all), and INFJ, I noticed this sentence in the ENFP description

makes total sense to me :

"IEEs will demonstrate inconsistent behavioral patterns to the objective, outside world.
But to the IEE, these behavioral patterns are as a result of a relativist view of how they make their decisions.
For example, an IEE might be steadfastly against going to a particular branch of a bank to deposit a check that is easily accessible and only 2 miles away, but is perfectly content going to a different branch of the same bank that is 25 miles away and requires a roundabout route to get there.
To the outside world this would not make sense; why not just go to the branch that is easier to access that can handle the same function? But to the IEE, this does not matter.

Choose one sentence/paragraph in your socionics profile/type that best describes you.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"[SEI-Fe's] Seems lively, friendly, and unrestrained in conversation; emotionally responsive, easily gives compliments and closes the distance, may even take his conversation partner by his hand; his lack of restraint carries a shade of familiarity. Shyness can alternate with joking remarks; ironic quips easily turn into respectful and serious tone. Often jokes and tells even unpleasant things with a smile as to not offend the other person. Precautionary and careful. From time to time his temper flares up, but he is quickly appeased and is forgiving. Usually optimistic, merry, and upbeat... Knows how to cheer up or encourage someone. Seems carefree, for he is prone to hide his negative emotions from others."

( https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/SEI-ISFp/subtypes/ )

Last edited:

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Heh, [MENTION=38618]robobot14[/MENTION] The first part of that could largely describe me too lol. I am forever either neutral or playing the Devil's Advocate. The only thing that's not really applicable is the bit about having a good memory :laugh:

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She makes plans for the weekend, can't wait to go out
Till she changes her mind
Says 'let's stay on the couch and watch TV'
And she falls asleep..........

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Possesses well-developed imagination and creative faculties. Inclined to contemplation and passive life of an observer. Often lacks in determination and confidence in himself. In his soul he is an idealist who envisions a beautiful, harmonious, and prosperous life, but is quite passive in finding the means to achieve it. Internally contradictory, critical and distrusting, though doesn't always show this. Subject to frequent doubts and fluctuations. Through his strong intuition he is able to predict the outcome of any undertaking or behavior of a person in any given situation. Often gives advice to exercise caution to avoid unpleasant surprises and troubles."

Concerning him particularly, he is most of all pleased by the serious, decisive, reasonable girls, who always know what they want and who can also advise what needs to be done in different situations.

Guilty.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Concerning him particularly, he is most of all pleased by the serious, decisive, reasonable girls, who always know what they want and who can also advise what needs to be done in different situations.

Guilty.

Which type is that ? :thinking:

ThoughtBubbles

Pansexual Primadonna
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best."

lmfao just kidding i'd never use a marilyn monroe quote to describe myself

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"often tends to mentalize and verbalize matters of personal development, individual qualities, and significant personal experiences, and often develops
connections best with others through discussing matters of personal development that are close at heart to them."

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The 3,5 and 9 all conceal who they are in favor of who they think they need to be. 3 adapts to their environment to give us their best image, the 5 wants camouflage to hide detection to feel safe and the 9 wants to match their environment and go along to get along. The 359 needs to adjust to avoid detection and scrutiny

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For enneagram:

In the Sexual Four subtype, the inner motivation is envy, and its manifestation as competition. These Fours don’t feel consciously envious so much as they feel competitive as a way of muting the pain associated with envy. If they can compete against another person they perceive as having more than they do and win, they can feel better about themselves.

Sexual Fours believe it’s good to be the best. Most people want to present a good image to others, but Sexual Fours don’t care very much about image management or being liked. For them, it’s better to be superior. They are highly competitive, and their intense focus on competition takes the form of actively striving to show that they are the best.

People with this subtype tend to have an “all or nothing” belief related to success: if success is not all theirs, they are left with nothing. This pattern leads to excesses related to their efforts to achieve success, and it also generates feelings of hate.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"Work hard to make something as beautiful and meaningful as you can and when you're done, pack it in and know it was all temporary."
-Yoga Jones (OITNB)

infinityaurora

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp
They may also tend to have little spontaneous inclination to conceptualize situations in terms of efficiency, expenditure of resources, or pragmatic concerns; instead, they may focus more extensively on philosophical or rational principles and structured codes of living

Kaneda

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"Critical of violence and coercion. He won't pressure anyone himself, and neither will he give into any attempts to pressure him. SLI estimates the potential and achievements of a man by his rhythm speech, mannerisms, appearance. Possessing prior life experience can discern boasting from real possibilities. Knows how much force needs to be applied and where to apply it to achieve the desired result. However, himself often cannot exert an effective influence on these points. Resorts to violence rarely and usually due to the pressure of external circumstances."

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
“She came, she saw, and she did nothing”

-Frosty

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
In general, rather than pampering themselves or others, they may tend to take an approach more geared towards rigorous self-improvement, discipline, and self-imposed challenges.
(Description of how Socionics Si works in ESI.)

Last edited: