User Tag List

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Default ILEs - Building Logical Frameworks with Introverted Thinking

Hello ILEs. How do you use Ti? How do you build your logical frameworks? What is the process, where do you find the pieces to the things you put together? How do you define things, how do you fill your categories and put the pieces together to build the logical structures you have? If you don't mind please go into detail about this and give some examples, thank you.

Ti is in the creative position for ILE, so it functions in a more narrow scope than Ti-lead does. Ti-creative merely grinds ideas down for strategic/tactical value...so Ti's capacity for clear-headedness, logical planning and hard-headed data collection primarily shows up in a strategic/tactical arena for the ILE.
    Click here for my 2500+ Enneagram Type List to type yourself and others with. It's the only valid breakdown for every enneagram type, wing and stack.

Click here for the only valid visual typing model of stackings on earth and socionics.
    Click here for enneagram type descriptions as a supplement to the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack.
    Click here for my typings of 100+ fictional exemplars and here for my typings of 90+ typology central members.