User Tag List

First 12

Schizophrenic
    Repression

The schizophrenic personality is characterized by intense apathy, distortions of thought and incompatible emotions. If this impassive gaze and poker face gave you goose bumps, you probably repressed a feeling of indifference towards others and withdrawal from things and events at an early stage of your childhood.
    Denial

You are probably quite a sociable person. You believe in socializing and communication with others, enjoying your companies and going out often. The sociability is rather misleading and perhaps hides an isolated person who lives with the feeling of being always alone. Your relationships may seem impersonal and superficial, as if they lack the true feeling. Deep down, you may feel that you do not need others and coexistence with them.

Nifty. For many many many reasons.... *looks at camera and slowly smiles quietly to the audience.*

Likes thepumpkinpot liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

4) Schizophrenic
    Repression
    The schizophrenic personality is characterized by intense apathy, distortions of thought and incompatible emotions. If this impassive gaze and poker face gave you goose bumps, you probably repressed a feeling of indifference towards others and withdrawal from things and events at an early stage of your childhood.

Denial
    You are probably quite a sociable person. You believe in socializing and communication with others, enjoying your companies and going out often. The sociability is rather misleading and perhaps hides an isolated person who lives with the feeling of being always alone. Your relationships may seem impersonal and superficial, as if they lack the true feeling. Deep down, you may feel that you do not need others and coexistence with them.
    "If the truth shall kill them, let them die"
    468: The Truth Teller [4w5 - 6w5 - 8w7].

5) Hysteric

This seems pretty accurate...

So if I don't find any of that really creepy that means I am ok ?

Quintessence of Wrath Exolvuntur's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    514 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    So if I don't find any of that really creepy that means I am ok ?
    That means you might be incapable of reading microexpressions, and inability to realize someone is a psychopath. Its not about finding them just creepy, its choosing the one that seems the most off/uncanny.
    Johari | Nohari - 5w4|1w9|4w5 PolR Fe
    Lawful Evil

"Welcome to the world, where being yourself isn't enough."

Quote Originally Posted by Exolvuntur View Post
    That means you might be incapable of reading microexpressions, and inability to realize someone is a psychopath. Its not about finding them just creepy, its choosing the one that seems the most off/uncanny.
    I was joking.

However I don't have a clear pick, but if I have to choose I would go with 2 as well.
    Likes Exolvuntur, Zhaylin liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    SEI None

I found this test a couple of years ago on my old Android phone. I thought it was pretty neat, then forgot all about it lol.

My impressions then and now:

1) Tom Hanks holding in anger.
    2) Ted Bundy
    3) A handsy, tipsy Uncle
    4) Migraine sufferer about to kill all sources of noise and light
    5) ?? Jack the Ripper era "woman of the night"
    6) The friend who's always at least a little bit sad
    7) Jolly Butcher
    8) The kid next door... maybe trans. He seems the most "normal" to me.

2, 4 and 5 creeped me out the most; but 2 was still the winner by a long shot. Forward facing, head down but eyes up. It just feels menacing.

Now I have to go back and re-read all of them to refresh my memory lol

Sorry to break the mold. All this newfangled tech with spoiler tags and HTML is lost on me
    Likes Exolvuntur liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 so/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

1) Sadist
    Repression
    You are likely to have repressed some experiences from the first years of life associated with authoritarianism in your behavior, a need to dominate and a propensity for bad intentions. If you chose the portrait of this teacher may have repressed some offensive or demeaning to other behaviors in your unconscious.

Denial
    You are likely to be a completely harmless and peaceful creature, always ready to help others. If you are an office worker, your superiors may find it difficult to handle you. When you do not want to do something, you create barriers (for example, getting late to work or showing that you are in a bad mood). Often, when you have to defend yourself, you choose passive resistance and defiance, which in the long term exhaust those who created problems for you.
    True Neutral 8 1 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    === Challenger Perfectionist Motivator Inventor===

"They teach you how to conquer and rule the world
    The towers that you built so strong, no man can touch
    They tell you how to find and raise the fears
    And let them grow inside of your heart, they need no walls"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

he mostly just looked like a pervert to me so i didn’t like him.

2) Epileptic
    Repression
    When we talk about personality disorders associated with brain disease, damage and dysfunction (as occurs in some cases of epilepsy), some of the diagnostic features can be impulsiveness, irritability, the outbursts of anger and aggression. If this stout gentleman with a round head caused revulsion and fear in you, it is likely that early in your childhood you repressed some of such feelings and behaviors to your subconscious.

Denial
    It is most likely that you are a kind and peaceful person. Being meek and friendly, you give the impression of a responsible and self-controlled person. You are stable in your feelings and easily bond with people, ideas and objects.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    613 sp/so

Eh probably

Interesting, I've taken a very different version of the Szondi test (or versions, this one is the one that deviates most from the Szondi tests I've encountered), typically the result it gives me is Sadism.

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    he mostly just looked like a pervert to me so i didn’t like him.
    Exactly what I thought.
    Last edited by RadicalDoubt; 01-16-2019 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Formatting + Addition