User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    469 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Are those like Zen garden features? I did training at a place in Dublin which had a Zen garden in its heart and a Starbucks next to it, it was a strange but awesome place to do training.
    Yeah boiiiii

I'm too sad for pants. Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Rooms and secret passages hidden behind bookcases and false walls (where you have to move a book, some item on a shelf, or a piece of molding to open the 'door').

And a library that either has a high ceiling and requires a ladder (the kind attached to the bookcase) or has double-high ceiling with balcony running around all four sides of the room.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

INFJ 5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari -or- disagree with my type?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Craftsman Bungalow with Loft - 69655AM | Architectural Designs - House Plans

It's a little bigger sq. ft than we need at this point with only one kid left at home but it has pluses.

1st floor master
    Office
    Covered back patio - not a deck
    Craftsman features with more modern open floor plan.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Craftsman Bungalow with Loft - 69655AM | Architectural Designs - House Plans

It's a little bigger sq. ft than we need at this point with only one kid left at home but it has pluses.

1st floor master
    Office
    Covered back patio - not a deck
    Craftsman features with more modern open floor plan.
    With a secret batcave below it right?!

The Ceecee Cave!!!

I've always dreamt of a tiny house caravan. Pack up and travel. No permanent home address. Sheer freedom!!

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    297 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I don't exactly know, but I do feel a strong attraction towards rural environments and a more natural type of home designs, like log cabins. I would love to live near nature, for sure.
    My brother sometimes talks about wanting to own a tiny home, and I can see why a lot of people would be into that. I could see myself in something like that, too. Especially if it's mobile, then I can go anywhere and not feel tied down in one spot on a permanent basis. It's funny.. I thought I wanted that feeling of permanency in my younger years. But nowadays, the fluidity of how I could define my lifestyle is an exciting prospect.

I want my neighbors to be moss and trees tho, lol.
    Each time you fall in love
    It's clearly not enough
    Likes fatgurl liked this post

MBTI
    none
    Enneagram
    non
    Socionics
    none None

Quote Originally Posted by Norrsken View Post
    I don't exactly know, but I do feel a strong attraction towards rural environments and a more natural type of home designs, like log cabins. I would love to live near nature, for sure.
    My brother sometimes talks about wanting to own a tiny home, and I can see why a lot of people would be into that. I could see myself in something like that, too. Especially if it's mobile, then I can go anywhere and not feel tied down in one spot on a permanent basis. It's funny.. I thought I wanted that feeling of permanency in my younger years. But nowadays, the fluidity of how I could define my lifestyle is an exciting prospect.

I want my neighbors to be moss and trees tho, lol.
    hahaha same trip bro.
    Likes Norrsken liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    478 so/sx

Maybe it's cliché to want one, but I would want a hobbit door

large windows that look out onto nature

colorful accent walls

I always thought it would be cool to have wood floors with black & white tile on the perimeter

Likes Lark liked this post

If the interior of your home is made elegantly, then this will be quite enough. In this case, you need the help of a designer.

Dunnellen Hall is pretty close to my ideal home. I'm big on brick and mortar exterior, dark mahogany tones on the interior and lots of closed-spaced rooms full of period ball and claw footed Chippendale pieces and the grand staircase. I don't like open space designs...the dining room must be grand, and not visible from any other room...I want every room walled off from one another except for the entrances in and out of those rooms so when I'm in that room there's just that room and all the furniture/paintings/items in that room are constantly increasing in value. More on the regal and lofty side. I hate when I see these mansions get filled up with just junk. Like a Mark Wahlberg or 50 cent mansion (or Mike Tyson's old mansion) where everything inside is machine-made junk expensive when they bought it because it was "in" but worthless in value three years later. also not into the contemporary-style mansions like "the one" or the ones that look like plexi-glass racquetball courts and have those weird infinity edge swimming pools...I'd rather live in a trailer.
    Click here for my 2500+ Enneagram Type List. It's the only valid breakdown for every enneagram type, wing and stack.

here for the only valid visual typing model of stackings on earth and socionics.
    here for succint enneagram type descriptions
    here for 100+ FICTIONAL EXEMPLARS, here for STACKEMUP vs. R&H; here for the SUPREME ENNEAGRAM PRIMER.