User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Elizabeth Warren doesn't strike me as particularly trustworthy. She'd have a hard time convincing me that she'd follow through on her plans. That may be due to her being inauthentic, and somehow seeming feeble in character.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    Elizabeth Warren doesn't strike me as particularly trustworthy. She'd have a hard time convincing me that she'd follow through on her plans. That may be due to her being inauthentic, and somehow seeming feeble in character.
    What has she done to make her untrustworthy? Or inauthentic? Or feeble in character? Don't get me wrong, I don't want her to run for president or VP. She understands consumer law, bankruptcy law, she is experienced and educated. She started the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau that works with 250 consumer, labor, civil rights and other activist organizations. For you and every other American. You don't have to like her. But I would trust her about a billion times more than anyone in the current administration.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

IQ of 3000
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    She would do well to go back and look at the campaign of John Edwards who went down in flames for his "There are two Americas" bullshit and lost to a guy who said, "There’s not a liberal America and a conservative America; there’s the United States of America."

She comes across to me as an alarmist. Not good. We have problems, but you don't have to sound like you're about to shit your pants when talking about them.
    John Edwards was also kind of a creepy prick, so that didn't help.
    A path is made by walking on it.

-Zhuangzi