First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    What was being described was a process where something goes from being an idea to being presenced in reality.

In that sense, it is in essence an intuitive process, because it began with the idea. The sensory process is to start with the concrete manifestation, and then derive an idea from it.
    They stated that the end goal is to make their idea into a reality, no matter what that idea is, and they lose interest if they cannot do so. That is not an intuitive function at play, that is a sensing one. An intuitive function wouldn't immediately lose interest if their idea wasn't realistically plausible for the exact reason that you stated, turning their idea into a reality is an afterthought to the actual idea. It is not the foundation of interest that the idea lays on, therefore there is no reason an intuitive would lose interest in something because it has no concrete bearings. To have the foundation of your idea be the immediate affects it can have on the external world is what Se is all about. OP is likely some type of strong Se user, but there is no possible way that they are an INFP whose worst function to apply is Se.
    "No human being is ever beyond redemption. The possibility of renewal exists so long as life exists. How to support that possibility in others & in ourselves is the ultimate question.”

MBTI
    SINE

Quote Originally Posted by notmyapples View Post
    They stated that the end goal is to make their idea into a reality, no matter what that idea is, and they lose interest if they cannot do so. That is not an intuitive function at play, that is a sensing one. An intuitive function wouldn't immediately lose interest if their idea wasn't realistically plausible for the exact reason that you stated, turning their idea into a reality is an afterthought to the actual idea. It is not the foundation of interest that the idea lays on, therefore there is no reason an intuitive would lose interest in something because it has no concrete bearings. To have the foundation of your idea be the immediate affects it can have on the external world is what Se is all about. OP is likely some type of strong Se user, but there is no possible way that they are an INFP whose worst function to apply is Se.
    To an extent, yes....however, Ni users will project their ideas into the real domain for some future time t. My INFP friend has a horrendous sense of direction, but mainly because he's daydreaming....which causes the senses to be repressed. If an Ne and Se user look at the same object, the Se user will focus more on the individual components (details) that encapsulate the object whereas the Ne user will branch outward from the objects intended use....It's analogous to the real and imaginary domains (Mathematics). So, the Se user will not diverge into the imaginary domain in regards to possibilities, however, they can perform any transformation function within the real domain, which is a powerful tool. Intuitives and sensor's work synergistically to map from imaginary space to real space.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by hurl3y4456 View Post
    To an extent, yes....however, Ni users will project their ideas into the real domain for some future time t. My INFP friend has a horrendous sense of direction, but mainly because he's daydreaming....which causes the senses to be repressed. If an Ne and Se user look at the same object, the Se user will focus more on the individual components (details) that encapsulate the object whereas the Ne user will branch outward from the objects intended use....It's analogous to the real and imaginary domains (Mathematics). So, the Se user will not diverge into the imaginary domain in regards to possibilities, however, they can perform any transformation function within the real domain, which is a powerful tool. Intuitives and sensor's work synergistically to map from imaginary space to real space.

Ill admit to the horrendous sense of direction
    Likes hurl3y4456 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPassenger123 View Post
    Ill admit to the horrendous sense of direction
    I have great sense of direction, but I also have friend's whose sense of direction is not that great. They always come to me for help on trying to find their car in a parking lot if I am with them or something similar.
    I love it when people have bad sense of direction though, I like helping people with that stuff... also, and it's a bit mean to say, I'll admit, but I think it's funny.
    Sorry, this was off topic. How do you know that you are INFP?

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by SigningBeast View Post
    I have great sense of direction, but I also have friend's whose sense of direction is not that great. They always come to me for help on trying to find their car in a parking lot if I am with them or something similar.
    I love it when people have bad sense of direction though, I like helping people with that stuff... also, and it's a bit mean to say, I'll admit, but I think it's funny.
    Sorry, this was off topic. How do you know that you are INFP?
    I don't know it, I feel it