User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

My ISFPs I love dearly.... I wanna spend more time with them but I gotta focus on my stuff first so I CAN spend more time with them.

Death is always an option.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I identify as ISFP although perhaps not the exact archetype. I did attend class and do the things I was told but it caused anxiety as all external pressure does. As an adult my life is way more ad hoc than the norm as a freelancer who mostly achieves on my own terms and has simply given up on all the external types of success structures and environments. I'm trained to be a college professor but get physically sick by external pressure, social bragging exchanges, and being an authority that is supposed to make people do things. I think some isfps could perhaps function in the establishment but I can't. I need every day to be different and time alone to enjoy nature and music.
    I used to plan but have given up on that. For example I have all my stuff packed to move and my family will ask if I've been job searching but I haven't. I'm just hoping to sell my house for enough that I can figure out work after I find a place to move. I think that's different than most people.

I do let let go of the past and don't regret much, even my mistakes and pain because I don't know if anything better that could have happened. The future makes me nervous.

I often test as infp but I think it's because the tests can't distinguish between strong tertiary Ni and Ne. Oh well. I don't feel much intuition about the world and feel socially lost. Being in nature makes sense to me and I need to experience it literally and not as an identity idea like my infp and Si oriented friends.
    Likes I, Tonya liked this post

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

For me ideas like intuitive physics, science, psychology and the study of any naturally generated process is interesting and makes sense. I understand that as Se (with some Ti or Te) when it's about the concrete world.

What is a stumbling block for me is artificially constructed knowledge like the law, some philosophy, complex imaginative spaces like Tolkien's, etc. for me even complex rules for sports or games wearies me, but that last one wouldn't be as true for all Se users. Even in music I look at principles of sound instead of theory rules. To have to hold thousands of abstract little memes, rules, or labels in my brain is nauseating, but I respect that ability in others.
    FWIW