ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    Curious: what made you say that ?
    Idk
    Are you deranged like me?
    Are you strange like me?
    Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
    Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
    Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtBubbles View Post
    I only have one guess. I am very confident of my type (4 with a very strong 5 wing). My favorite and most effective therapist (lol she is a self-proclaimed 5w4) said she thought I had a strong five wing and also that a lot of my values are very five-ish. So my guess is I have a lot of unconscious pull towards five out of a desire to further develop my wing.

IDEK THOUGH WTAF???
    LOL My 5w4 is my "therapist." They're just so good at analyzing and calm.
    I think because I'm a 4 some of them find me overwhelming, gushy, too emotional to bother with, etc.
    I haven't really experienced this with 5s, I understand they can be quite introverted; I wonder what your experiences were like...

I'm not entirely sure why I'm obsessed with them as well.
    I have a bit of a hard time expressing how much I like someone as my head flips to antonyms. Maybe its a self-defensive mechanism, but my 5s can see through it pretty well. I actually used to be really scared of e5, especially 5w4- they look so serious and they wouldn't care how I feel just like my mother. But I realize if I give them a chance to understand me, they're so much more meaningful than that. I also think their serious look is hot even if I'm terrified. Surprisingly, I relate to them a lot; I find them hilarious (those 5w6 can be funny asf I think it might be the wing idk). I really like how my 5w4 can handle my kinda paranoid/clingy/bipolar self. They're not disgusted by it, sometimes they may seem overwhelmed but their wing can be pulled into my "dark" moments and just help bring clarity to my thoughts. Maybe that's why I'm attracted to 4w5/6w5/5w4. I love the "isolating" emo type of guy, the shy sweet kind and "crazy" type to others. I remembering him saying he liked the girls with daddy/mommy issues gurl. We just connected I guess.

I can be every toxic to be with but he seems strong enough to push through my bs. He sets healthy boundaries yet very caring and involved with all the details I have. He checks on me and makes sure I'm ok emotionally, mentally, and physically. I don't really know why he's even attracted to me tbh, I'm not really an ideal type of gf. I say what's on my mind a lot, its really hard to control... but he's not pushed away by it; he just listens and shares his "logical" analysis on it. I also think our wings make us compatible, as w7 I can be pretty upbeat and exciting coming into my w4 world and brightening it up, while his w4 world can bring sensual meaningful thoughts and relationship to me of that I crave.

I really would be left in the dust if he didn't stay by me.

Are you deranged like me?
    Are you strange like me?
    Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
    Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
    Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?

I only wrote the thing! Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Interesting thread....
    Always forward, never back!

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

Today is the beginning, and tomorrow is the beginning of everything else.

My blog in regular blogs

MBTI
    WEEB
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques Le Paul View Post
    Interesting thread....
    your face is interesting
    Likes Borns liked this post