User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    NFP
    Enneagram
    458 sp/sx

Things you should be familiar with and look for:
    1. Emotionally intelligence - there are a lot of articles out there.
    2. Someone who listens to your secrets and pain and will be a sounding board and chest to lean on, without telling another soul about it.
    3. Someone who makes you laugh and laughs at most of your jokes.
    4. Someone who makes sure you are sexually satisfied without just getting his. I'm serious. Very important.
    5. Someone who can share mutual hobbies and interests with you.
    6. Someone who doesn't do anything that would leave check marks on a "signs of abuse" list.

That's a pretty solid start.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/
    adjective: deliberately impassive or expressionless.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Likes Lady Lazarus, Pluvio, phoenix31 liked this post

MBTI
    NFP
    Enneagram
    458 sp/sx

7. Someone who pulls their weight around the house (or does helpful things before living together).
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Likes Lady Lazarus, Pluvio, phoenix31 liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI None

My thread dun blew up lol oh dear..
    [Troubled Waters]
    Likes Population: 1 liked this post

MBTI
    INTP

Unless you fall in love with yourself after a long painful adjustment period of getting comfortable being single again (or for the first time), you're just looking for either a rebound or some other unhealthy codependent thing.

Get some dogs. Focus on work. Hit the gym. Don't look for partners, once you're in the right place they'll find you.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI None

Quote Originally Posted by anticlimatic View Post
    Unless you fall in love with yourself after a long painful adjustment period of getting comfortable being single again (or for the first time), you're just looking for either a rebound or some other unhealthy codependent thing.
    That's true. This thread was kind of made on a spur of the moment thing for me. I know for sure that I'm not ready for even a coffee date at this time, period.
    [Troubled Waters]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    The correct pairings are the ones with the same middle letters and opposite end letters, so INFP for the ENFJ. ISFP and ENFP, and even other ENFJs, among others, can be good too, but not as good as the INFP. Again though, how do you know if you've typed yourself correctly, and how would you identify someone else's type with a high degree of certainty?
    This works for us (husband - INTP, me - ENTJ). The vast majority of my relationship partners have been INTPs before and after I learned anything about MBTI.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    749 sx
    Socionics
    SNL None

Hmm... I'm still smarting from old wounds, lol. Fi and Fe are very difficult to understand, but they have the most potential to make up for one another's shortcomings, but I don't know how Fi dom would work with Fe dom.

I get that a big part of this is about visualizing the future and that can be something nice to look forward to and think about.

8 in tritype... I think I'll pass on that too. Big same. And Leo suns, too...
    There's no love in fear.
    - Tool

Do we want to remind you of something? Yes: the world is good and we belong here.
    - Richard Siken

MBTI
    NFP
    Enneagram
    458 sp/sx

I'm not too keen on using type to measure compatibility, BUT I've noticed that in my own relationships, sharing judging functions but having some sort of complimentary perceiving functions makes for the most natural communication and understanding. It's as if you speak the same language, but see things differently, so you can help each other expand on perception without stepping on the other's toes. Ji differences are where people really start to have problems ("he doesn't understand me", "she doesn't get it", etc).
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ornery ornithologist captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Fall in love with yourself.