User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Well thanks. I'm learning alot here.

So do you think Se fits better because kiawi mentioned living in the moment?

But for an ENFJ to call himself (apathetic emotionally) is too much. I consider myself nit emotional due to my developing of character but I don't consider myself apathetic emotionally. It's just wrong.

But we are still laking some answers. Since we both have some sense in what we said, I'm not sure this will go any further. ?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Both INTP and ENFJ are emotional.
    True Neutral 8 1 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    === Challenger Perfectionist Motivator Inventor===

"They teach you how to conquer and rule the world
    The towers that you built so strong, no man can touch
    They tell you how to find and raise the fears
    And let them grow inside of your heart, they need no walls"
    Likes AStrange~Nostalgia liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Kiawi View Post
    Hiya, I'm curious as to what my type would be? I'm kind of stuck!!!!

Let me start off on how I relate to each cognitive function

Te: when getting things done I usually go with the most efficient route. I can get long and tedious with rambles but I much prefer the prospect of efficiency. As well, I am more reliant on that of empirical datum.

Ti: if it's a subject I really obsess over or live I will become deeply invested in the subject, studying every inch of it. I make my own theories in the subject though these theories must make sense in order for me to approve of them. The subject must have data supporting the theory, or I will not consider it. Also I am contradicting my Te explanation with the length of this post... though to be fair I am not giving much detail, mainly due to laziness.

Ne: I am open minded about of a lot of things as there's always a possibility I'm not understanding it in a certain way. I keep my predictions objective and seemingly based on what I have seen in the world. I see patterns. Possiblity to possiblity, I am always doubting myself.

Ni: I can in a way construct my "own" view of reality and how things works. I can have preconceived notions but not that often. I am more of a pattern.

Fe: I do follow group mentality, if the majority doesn't like someone I will also not like the person. Mainly as I don't want to be an outcast in the majority.

Fi: I may comply to majority socially but inside I don't actualmy dislike the person, there's always a possible good to them. I do have beliefs that differ from the majority. I have morals? I think? Only because I can label myself as being apathetic emotionally and amoral at many times.

Se: I live in the moment, in the world around me. But for the life of me I cannot physically see anything in this sensational world. I will not spot the small things, rather the big picture of the world and the world's meaning.

Si: I have terrible memory, but to see these patterns I use past or current observations. Whatever makes the most objective reasoning.
    The bolded parts, for me rule these functions out for your personality type. Your description of Ti is actually heavily supported by Te. Your constant search for objectivity, points me to believe you're an Se. You say you're looking for patterns, but you're not. You value facts and objectivity, which is an Se thing. When working with theories you apply the scientific method: Looking for Theories (Te), validate them by linking them (Ni) to scientifically known facts (Se). What others see as an Fe thing to follow group mentality, is not necessary an Fe-thing. You yourself describe to do it because you don't be an outcast. That's a pretty cold and rationalized way to do it and seems pretty Te to me.

From your own description, I would type you as an ENTJ, Te Ni Se Fi

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kiawi
    Ti: if it's a subject I really obsess over or live I will become deeply invested in the subject, studying every inch of it. I make my own theories in the subject though these theories must make sense in order for me to approve of them. The subject must have data supporting the theory, or I will not consider it. Also I am contradicting my Te explanation with the length of this post... though to be fair I am not giving much detail, mainly due to laziness.
    This sounds more like Ni than Ti, so you're most likely an NJ.