Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

mmmmmMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMmmmm
    3(5/6?)9
    (9 Core, Uncertain of Head Type)
    Phlegmatic - Choleric

RETIRED

Quote Originally Posted by Lib View Post
    But it is a mental masturbation to explore ideas from any angle, to debate for the debate's sake, to exchange perspectives. Curiosity is never stupid. In fact, it is considered the most important trait that contributes to intelligence. And it's actually less inhumane compared to treating your NT friends as projects for emotional development.

Ironically, empaths often fail to understand others' perspective because they could only relate to their own experience. How do you know someone is stupid if you don't understand the point they are making?
    That's not what I am saying at all. What you are saying is completely irrelevant to what I meant. I don't mind discussing ideas for the sake of discussing ideas...I was meaning people similar to kidom (am I ignorant or closed-minded for not wanting to tolerating his brand of curiosity?).

And FTR, if you were referring to my INTJ friend, I have openly admitted to having issues independent of being ENFJ and he's told me on a number of occasions that I am the only one who tells him things that he needs to hear.. I have actively been trying to get away from the emotional development/support role.

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    well how proficient do you imagine someone with iq 80 would be at abstract / rational thinking? types are, basically, data processing strategies. It wouldn't make much sense for a personality to develop "NT" traits with a brain not able to handle abstraction very well. I mean I could see it with ENTJs to a degree (the lowest av. IQ NTs @ about 100 iq) but a 'low iq intp' would pretty much be an istp, dealing with more concrete data rather than abstract models, or an istj - using 'culturally accepted wisdom' to comprehend the world. Now yes ofc there's plenty of smart istps - I believe istps and istjs they're the smartest 'sensors' on av.
    Back to the drawing board for you.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/
    adjective: deliberately impassive or expressionless.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateMoose123 View Post
    A stupid NT? That’s easy to spot.

They beat dead horses thinking they’re giving them CPR.
    Like someone who repeatedly obsesses over IQ scores and thinks they are schooling everyone?
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Likes Lady Lazarus liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaEnigma View Post
    INTJ - Completely obsessed with something stupid or basic, refusing to learn anything new or put in any work if its a goal.
    ENTJ - Blindly doing whatever benefits them most without thinking of any consequences or having any desire to learn.
    INTP - Has a logical framework that makes no sense in regards to reality, leading to dumb ideas and explanations.
    ENTP - Can't focus on one interest or goal for longer than 5 minutes, comes up with 5,000 dumb, illogical ideas, and attempts to verify them with a faulty Ti.
    The first and fourth are pretty good, the others seem a bit off. If it's any consolation, that could point to your self-identification as a perceiver (you have a good grasp on them, moreso than judgers).

Edit: I awkwardly meant this as a compliment to your perceptive abilities.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    Back to the drawing board for you.
    yeah.. that's not an argument.

Could we stop dealing with your own issues of transference or projection or whatever else. It's getting tedious. I really don't have anything against you nor have done anything to justify your constant ire.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    yeah.. that's not an argument.

Could we stop dealing with your own issues of transference or projection or whatever else. It's getting tedious. I really don't have anything against you nor have done anything to justify your constant ire.
    I haven't talked to you in like... a year, so that's a pretty dramatic response.

Sorry, I have to go now. Probably have a 4-piece puzzle somewhere for people with low IQs to put together.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

I haven't talked to you in like... a year, so that's a pretty dramatic response.

Sorry, I have to go now. Probably have a 4-piece puzzle somewhere for people with low IQs to put together.
    sure, you're a paragon of honesty. take it as you will but I'm tired of you taking your issues out on me. I'm not a psychiatrist. Take care, be well.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI None

The first and fourth are pretty good, the others seem a bit off. If it's any consolation, that could point to your self-identification as a perceiver (you have a good grasp on them, moreso than judgers).

Edit: I awkwardly meant this as a compliment to your perceptive abilities.
    Makes sense, the brain of an P dom is far different from that of a J dom. Thanks for the compliment then.
    MBTI: INTJ (75% I; 92% N; 76% T; 81% J)
    Conscious Function Preferences: Ni > Te > Fi > Ti > Ne > Se > Si > Fe
    DaveSuperPowers: Ni/Te Blast + Sleep > Consume
    Enneagram: 5w4 - 3w4 - 8w9 Sx/Sp
    Socionics: ILI-None
    Big 5: RLoE|I|
    Temperament: Melancholic/Choleric
    Keirsey Temperment: Rational
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post