User Tag List

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI None

Default Which famous person do you identify most according to your MBTI designation?

Personality Types of Famous People - Personality Max

I (an INFP) identify with Albert Schweitzer; Theologian, Doctor, Pianist from a humanist stance. I resonate with Helen Keller: Author, Activist, Lecturer quotes and philosophy. I identify myself with J. R. R. Tolkien: Author (Lord of the Rings) in his use of imaginative fantastic world's I too dream of. Utmost I feel kinship with John: Disciple of Jesus for his metaphorical language use and follower of Jesus teaching.
    LightSun Paul Peaceweaver

MBTI
    NiTe

This is the best thread.

With that in mind, I've learned 3 things first as a guide to this exercise:

(A) It's best not to choose who you relate to from a predetermined typelist (as there are many better, more meaningful ways to categorize the types than common typology lists.) Instead, choose someone regardless of what possible type they are.

(B) More importantly, don't choose those you relate to based on them having a personable nature. That is, don't choose individuals who are very relateable in general, as it misses the point of typology by making categories ineffective. Instead, choose the people who have unique traits that you relate closely to.

(C) The perfect conclusion seems to be this: The more generally unlikeable to the public someone is, but more personally likeable to you they are, the more likely that they're actually your type. Those who are very likeable or relateable in general, are unlikely to be your exact type.
    Gamma | NiTe | INTJ
    I'm more concerned with what an Introverted vs Extroverted Function really is in the human mind, than I am with the mainstream definitions.
    Ni vs Ne [1] | What are Pe, Pi, Je and Ji? [1] | What are Ni and Ne? [1] [2]
    Likes lightsun liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

I'm not sure really. There's no one on the whole list I really resonate with honestly. But that's just me. I am far more likely to resonate with fictional characters. And I do tend to resonate with a lot of ENFP (and INFP) characters, or at least the ones who strike me as that type.

MBTI
    NiTe

I could list a bunch of NTs whose ideas and thought-processes relate to my own, such as Darwin, but this time I think I'll go with the emotional approach:
    I've always related closely to the performances of the actor Guy Pearce, my favorite actor. Such as his performance and emotionality in The Time Machine (2002) and Memento (2000) as well as the actor himself. Perhaps this is some form of duality attraction.
    Gamma | NiTe | INTJ
    I'm more concerned with what an Introverted vs Extroverted Function really is in the human mind, than I am with the mainstream definitions.
    Ni vs Ne [1] | What are Pe, Pi, Je and Ji? [1] | What are Ni and Ne? [1] [2]