User Tag List

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Default My thoughts are istps

They are the smartest mbti type but at the same time one of the laziest types a lot of the ones i have met aint about nothing and does not want to do nothing with their lives. In a lot of their minds they got to have a reason to do certain things. They have a backbone and not afraid to get into it. They will zone you out and make you listen to them. They are pretty good lawyers when they want to be. They ars academically gifted but do not see the point in school. They are hardworkers in their job and can endure bad conditions better than esps. A lot of them do not see themselves as they could do more in life than what they are now
    Do as you please we are as gods
    Likes Lady Lazarus liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9 so

My thoughts are dinosaurs.

I call them fred.
    The only kinds of fights worth fighting are those you’re going to lose, because somebody has to fight them and lose and lose and lose until someday, somebody who believes as you do wins.
    I.F. Stone

Johari

Nohari
    Likes Luminous, LucieCat, LittleCat liked this post

MBTI
    NiTe

And as for the VI portion of this description...for the "visual thinkers"...who don't want the tl;dr bullshit of these complicated descriptions ...I googled the terms smart, lazy, and lawyer.

I know these are nowhere as accurate as the above description, but they might serve as suitable align-right paragraph wrappers for the description once draon9 makes his website.

ISTP

I shall continue this ritual with the following acute installments.
    Gamma | NiTe | INTJ
    I'm more concerned with what an Introverted vs Extroverted Function really is in the human mind, than I am with the mainstream definitions.
    Ni vs Ne [1] | What are Pe, Pi, Je and Ji? [1] | What are Ni and Ne? [1] [2]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6

I wouldnt say Lazy, i would say that they see things as a waste of time alot of the time. the reserve action for things they deem necessary or constructive or worth it.
    its not that they cant be bothered its that they dont think its worth bothering about.
    intelligent yes. private without question. but now being the only person he has ever let into the way he thinks , he is funny mischevious and down right silly.
    they are fascinating.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    593 sx/sp

^^^

It's about avoiding any unnecessary conservation of energy. Never tell a Ti dom to stop doing a task a certain way and to start doing it another way without providing them a good reason/explanation for why your method is more accurate or efficient.

Tempbanned

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    They are the smartest mbti type but at the same time one of the laziest types a lot of the ones i have met aint about nothing and does not want to do nothing with their lives. In a lot of their minds they got to have a reason to do certain things. They have a backbone and not afraid to get into it. They will zone you out and make you listen to them. They are pretty good lawyers when they want to be. They ars academically gifted but do not see the point in school. They are hardworkers in their job and can endure bad conditions better than esps. A lot of them do not see themselves as they could do more in life than what they are now
    These are characteristics of your thoughts?