User Tag List

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Default Perception on infjs

A lot of the ones you are going to meet are smart and are very concern about society. A lot of them are liberals with a hippie vibe. A lot of them are educated. They are self righteous and lazy. They have very good vision but do not have the strength to make it reality. They are very creative and a lot of them vegetarians.
    Example hayley smith from american dad
    gohan from dbz juan carlos from border town daphe from the most recent scooby do
    Do as you please we are as gods

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9 so

Lots of them arent though.

My perception of INFJs is that- like with any type- they can be challenging when unhealthy or overly immature... but some of the most insightful people otherwise.
    The only kinds of fights worth fighting are those you’re going to lose, because somebody has to fight them and lose and lose and lose until someday, somebody who believes as you do wins.
    I.F. Stone

Johari

Nohari
    Likes LucieCat liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    A lot of the ones you are going to meet are smart and are very concern about society. A lot of them are liberals with a hippie vibe. A lot of them are educated. They are self righteous and lazy. They have very good vision but do not have the strength to make it reality. They are very creative and a lot of them vegetarians.
    Example hayley smith from american dad
    gohan from dbz juan carlos from border town daphe from the most recent scooby do
    draon9 the man, the myth, the legend.

Concerned about society, correct you are.

What I love about your posts is how specific you aim yourself to be.

It's not that INFJ's are lazy, it's that their delicious theories have no practical applicability. Not that the user physically can't. It is because the surmounted and raised theory has no realism. It's too generalized and cannot address the specificities we as a human race desires. It has nothing to do with strength. We just need the other types to interpret and do what they can to achieve what we hope to come to pass. Idealistically, conservatives and liberals would understand each other's concerns more rather than some all out war of who's "morally" right.

Think about Karl Marx's theory of communism, it is nice in print. Just hard to execute irl, its practical applications have been examples of horrific disasters.

What is the purpose in telling these observations/assumptions to us?
    Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. - John Lennon

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp

All but the educated part. I have a GED.

Senior Member Hellena Handbasket's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sx/sp

Smart, yes.
    Concerned about society, yes.
    Liberal hippie, meh. Slightly left of center and I don't think so.
    I can be very selfish righteous at times if I'm one hundred percent sure of something.
    As far as lazy and lacking strength of vision, eh. Its just most of my vision is pretty impractical or unrealistic at times. Things work in theory but not application. I'm also sometimes so inside my own head that nothing gets done or I'm thinking so many steps ahead of myself that I forget to live in the present. (This is where being married to an SJ comes in handy as he can help give my vision focus if needed)
    Creative, yes
    Vegetarian, no.