User Tag List

MBTI
    INTJ

Default Which MBTI personality type is the best for an INTJ male to marry?

I'm an INTJ an introvert and if you Google best personality type a lot of people will say INTJ is best. I don't feel this way, I wish I was extroverted as that would mean I'm socially confident and a people person. However some people say Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are introverts so IDK.

Thanks to all that respond

MBTI
    INTJ

Anyone gonna chime in

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te

INFP or mature ENFP.
    True Neutral 8 1 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    === Challenger Perfectionist Motivator Inventor===

"It doesn't terrify me what my mind can imagine as possible but things it cannot. They can exist in front of our eyes, yet cannot be seen." - Me
    Likes klimaxoxox, highlander liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

OK maybe it's different for female INTJ's compared to male INTJ's. I have a friend who is a pick up artist. He picks up any girl he wants and goes for things. He is an extrovert. I wish I could do this but I don't have the skills. So maybe female INTJ's are better than male INTJ's. And for males it's better to be an extrovert. You can't convince me otherwise.

Also I read online, extroverts are happier in relationships and in their careers more so than introverts.

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram

Your writing style reminds me of Lark. Dupe?

*snobbishly tastes wine*
    This better be good.
    الخَيلُ وَاللَيلُ وَالبَيداءُ تَعرِفُني *** وَالسَيفُ وَالرُمحُ وَالقِرطاسُ وَالقَلَمُ
    Swift steeds, dreary nights, and the desolate wasteland, all know me full well
    As do the sword, the spear, the paper and the pen.
    Likes klimaxoxox liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

The moderately introverted would fit well with ENFPs. The extreme introverts would do better with INFPs and IFJs.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I'm going to be real here and say don't look for a particular MBTI type. Just someone who you find interesting, not just hot. And don't overthink the situation, god knows I've done that enough. It really can be as simple as walking up and saying hello. After you meet someone you really enjoy spending time with, then try to figure out her type. That will help with the inevitable communication issues we INTJ's are so fond of running face first into. Unless you are truly an expert at typing people on the fly, your going to spend all of your social time trying to type someone, and no time actually talking to them. Just a perspective from a (I'm guessing) slightly older INTJ.
    The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience. Patience means restraining one's inclinations. There are seven emotions: joy, anger, anxiety, adoration, grief, fear, and hate, and if a man does not give way to these he can be called patient. I am not as strong as I might be, but I have long known and practiced patience. And if my descendants wish to be as I am, they must study patience.

Ieyasu Tokugawa
    Likes Peter Deadpan, klimaxoxox, Dreamer liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Madboot View Post
    I'm going to be real here and say don't look for a particular MBTI type. Just someone who you find interesting, not just hot. And don't overthink the situation, god knows I've done that enough. It really can be as simple as walking up and saying hello. After you meet someone you really enjoy spending time with, then try to figure out her type. That will help with the inevitable communication issues we INTJ's are so fond of running face first into. Unless you are truly an expert at typing people on the fly, your going to spend all of your social time trying to type someone, and no time actually talking to them. Just a perspective from a (I'm guessing) slightly older INTJ.
    I will second this, as a (probably) even older INTJ. You may find eventually that you tend to hit it off more with certain types than others, but that observation should be descriptive rather than prescriptive. My relationships have been almost exclusively with other introverts (with an INTP for > 15 years now), but that may be as much coincidence as choice.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by klimaxoxox View Post
    Extrovert males especially pick up artists are way more happier than introvert males in general.

Here are some articles that show extroverts are happier than introverts
    What is happiness? I suspect definitions and experiences vary, often significantly, much as what each of us finds fun is different. I wouldn't be surprised if there are notable differences along the E/I axis.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...