User Tag List

First 65696104105106

Results 1,051 to 1,059 of 1059

My cat, Lemon, has finally started coming up to me on her own and snuggling.

I decided to take a different, more respectful approach with her than my past cats, whom I enjoyed fucking with a bit at times (I mean... it's kind of what people do to their pets). But, she was a rescue... originally a stray kitten. When I first got her, she would get into all sorts of trouble, and she would scarf her food down rapidly, literally shoveling it into her mouth using her lower jaw as a scoop. She was very much wired for survival (and still eats the weirdest fucking human food if offered, like broccoli). She wasn't fond of cuddling, and so I figured I'd run an experiment and let her develop with great autonomy. I made sure to still give her lots of pets and cuddles, but kind of on the run so that she never felt trapped.

She's always been close to me in her own way. She follows me around (oftentimes in hopes of food), and is rather communicative and responsive to me. We talk to each other frequently, and she loves to stretch toward me or reach out to touch me.

Cuddling started near my legs, only pretty recently, and now she's up to laying on my belly, even for an entire nap together.

I love her, in all of her quirky, defective beauty. That's why she's my Lemon.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    874 sx/sp

Console emulators.

EDIT: And eggs that I can eat.
    Vallite King

. . . for truth and peace you fight
    Likes Luminous liked this post

Enneagram
    e2 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

My new Tarot deck. I'm practicing and learning what each cards mean. It's just so cool.
    I'm not ready to do cold readings on people I don't know yet. But when the time comes, I wouldn't mind doing it with people on this forum.
    I’ve always been watching you.
    I’ve been watching you, to take in everything about you.
    But instead, everything about you has devoured me.
    How did I seem to you on the verge of my downfall?
    Likes Jazzy Orchid, Lark liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Norrsken View Post
    My new Tarot deck. I'm practicing and learning what each cards mean. It's just so cool.
    I'm not ready to do cold readings on people I don't know yet. But when the time comes, I wouldn't mind doing it with people on this forum.
    I've love to hear a reading from you.

I have a deck but I've not read enough about how to use them nor have I done any readings with them as yet, for myself or anyone else, I am interested in how Jung and others used them in relation to their archetype theory.

Lemon took a nap tonight pressed up against my body, underneath my arm. This was especially meaningful to me because it shows that she's comfortable basically being "trapped" under me, as in she knows I'd release her if she wanted to go.

My patience and space-giving have paid off, finally, after... is it 7 months now?? She was a rotten therapy animal when I really needed one, but I guess I could still use one, so better late than never.

If I am forced to be grateful for something about this year (don't fucking look at me), it's my s-l-o-w-l-y developing patience. I just need to learn when and where to apply it.
    Likes Stigmata, Lark, Hermit of the Forest liked this post

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp

I think happiness is hard to find because it's the shy little sister hiding behind gratitude. She rarely peeks out because she's afraid of people grabbing her.
    Likes Hermit of the Forest liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

For distance and time.
    “All men by nature desire to know” ~ Aristotle
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp

I'm in mind of being thankful for some of the difficulties in my life. It has made me more adaptable to face new problems. I am free of expectations for life being perfect and can be reasonably happy amidst a terrible mess and pain. I've survived worse and know I can survive more. I've been knocked around way too hard to be dainty or fragile.

I'm also thankful I got to see my mother this morning on a Zoom call. We laughed a lot, she is more confused now with her dementia, but had a feeling of happiness and said random things and we all laughed. I think that actually sums up life for us all. We are all going to die, so we might as well say random things and laugh. Embrace the absurdity.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

For weight loss.
    “All men by nature desire to know” ~ Aristotle
    Likes The Cat liked this post