User Tag List

First 30383940

Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    :(: None

Curious doggo. I was trying to climb the tree/doing some pull-ups. Dog became curious and he started jumping, trying to bite the branch but he couldn't reach it so I decided to help him.

He's so happy, with his big branch stick.

Other dog today, went to the forest.

Also; handsfree dog walking! (also yes, that's a bag of shit)

(The only real reason why I attached the leash to my backpack is because I am clumsy as fuck. I always drop those things. And it just might scare the shit out of this dog. :'))

I saw some kind of gyrfalcon/buzzard. It was white with black/brown spots, it was beautiful.
    I've always hated this city, or the people that live here for some reason but gosh. I can't complain. Almost everything you can see here are trees and hills. A few kilometers away, you have the big city. This is exactly what I like. (For someone without a drivers license, this is heaven, everything is nearby)

I always said that I didn't want to stay in this city but I am starting to have my doubts. :')
    “I can’t explain what I mean. And even if I could, I’m not sure I’d feel like it.”

- J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye
    Likes Luminous liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

I'm grateful for my daughter. I've been very physically unwell so she has been in the care of her grandmother. She came home today and I cried with joy. My life is incomplete without her.

I'm grateful for my husband who has been helping me so much. He has a physical disability and there's lots of things he can't do but he's tried to hard to look after me. I don't know what I'd do without him.
    ISFJ - 2w1 - SEI

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp
    Socionics
    🐼 Fi

That when I accidentally dropped my phone yesterday (twice ), it didn't get hurt. It wasn't too far from diving through some railings to the story below, possibly hitting the very hard metal rail.

I'm grateful it allows me to do things like watch a movie with a sweet someone far away.
    ✦ᏖᏒᎥᎮ ค ℓιɬɬℓɛ Ꮭıɠɧɬ ʄคŋɬคʂɬıƈ✦ -: ✦ :- ƒ O ᖇ G E ᗪ I ᑎ ƒ I ᖇ E ❋-: ✦ :-★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★
    * ・゚ ・゚ * ⊱9w1✶S✶2w1✶X✶5w6⊰ * ・゚ ・゚ *
    ✦Շђєяє คяє ๓σяє тнιηﻭѕ ιη нєανєη αη∂ єαятн Շђαη คяє ∂яєαмт σƒ ιη уσυя ρнιℓσѕσρну.✦
    Likes ThisName liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp

I'm thankful for my kitties and the "kitty fun house parallel universe" we share.
    bunny omi

Likes Hermit of the Forest, Hexcoder liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

For being useful.
    Chase the adventure. Cherish the joy.

Cu·ri·ous
    adjective
    1. Eager to know or learn something.
    2. Strange; unusual.

INTP ~ 9w1 2w1 5w6 so/sx ~ Burned Hufflepuff
    Likes The Cat liked this post

Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics

Pancakes & roommates. Now they want to play 'seven wonders'... shall I be social or not?
    “I can’t explain what I mean. And even if I could, I’m not sure I’d feel like it.”

Likes Luminous, Hexcoder liked this post

Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics

Quote Originally Posted by ThisName View Post
    Pancakes & roommates. Now they want to play 'seven wonders'... shall I be social or not?
    Well, they choose for me. Being social it was.

One of my roommates was counting the players... Me *just walked into the kitchen, being unaware of what's happening* He counts me too and I was like "No no, I am not playing, I'll just watch."

So I take place, someone else starts handing out the cards and she gives me one too... *looks around in confusion* "So, I am playing too?"
    Someone else "Apparently you are!"

My thoughts, exactly. :') So I accepted my faith and played with them. It was comforting that there were three other people who didn't know how this game worked at all. :'D It was quite fun. I generally don't enjoy board games (such as Monopoly) since they just become boring, all the waiting... (If you want to put me in an irritated mood Monopoly is the way to go)

But I actually liked this game. I am able to be play&enjoy social games after all! Dang. Thank you roommates.