User Tag List

First 123

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    Ah, another fine example...
    Could be worse, could be going online because I have no regular contact with people.

What's that like Slipshod?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Could be worse, could be going online because I have no regular contact with people.

What's that like Slipshod?
    Well, Lark...perhaps you should consider more regular contact with people. Might help with activating the frontal lobes and empathetic parts of the brain. Rev that lymbic gearbox up. 24K post vs my own less than 2K? Same join year...it might take a while for the human social skills to kick back in. So go easy on yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    Well, Lark...perhaps you should consider more regular contact with people. Might help with activating the frontal lobes and empathetic parts of the brain. Rev that lymbic gearbox up. 24K post vs my own less than 2K? Same join year...it might take a while for the human social skills to kick back in. So go easy on yourself...
    Humour fails are among the most common posts you come up with.

At least no one reads them to keep informed or up to date with the news.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Crabs View Post
    Well...I would post more respectable, non-clickbait articles from sources like Vox and Slate, but you already have that covered.
    Once again, the point of you posting is that you don't have a point, you simply want an excuse to be an asshole. I mean non-PC.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Lark liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Once again, the point of you posting is that you don't have a point, you simply want an excuse to be an asshole. I mean non-PC.

I think I'd maybe make you my political figure from today that I'd like to have dinner with Ceecee because you're funny and I think we'd have a laugh. Well. I would laugh at any rate

MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    583 so/sp

This is stupid and its really stupid to draw peoples attention to it and make them stupid.

Congratulations on contributing to dumbing down and diverting peoples attention from real issues.

The bankers, dirty money and modern day slavers thank you for your service!!
    As old Croatian joke says:

I keep quiet
    You keep quiet
    He keeps quiet
    We keep quiet
    You keep quiet
    Likes Lark liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    As old Croatian joke says:

I keep quiet
    You keep quiet
    He keeps quiet
    We keep quiet
    You keep quiet
    Like the opposite of the US anti-terror posters about "see something, say something"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Bush View Post
    And even more trivial when you read the essay itself. Publishing in ethics is a bitch, because nobody bothers to read the full text of an article before sending death threats to its authors.

Here's a quote from the thing. I've included a minor editorial note.
    , such as not vaccinating your kids, which is the thing that we're actually trying to raise awareness about,
    Well they said something about controversial gender roles, so it takes the focus off of vaccinations. It makes me question everything else they said. Like, it seems more about promoting their worldview than it does the wellness of children and their mothers. If they'd just left that out, I wouldn't be thinking that these people have a problem not just with the word natural, but also breastfeeding, which reinforces gender roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    Well they said something about controversial gender roles, so it takes the focus off of vaccinations. It makes me question everything else they said. Like, it seems more about promoting their worldview than it does the wellness of children and their mothers. If they'd just left that out, I wouldn't be thinking that these people have a problem not just with the word natural, but also breastfeeding, which reinforces gender roles.
    Its all part of dumbing down, I'm seriously telling you, focus on the stupid at very single opportunity there is for it.

Its the same as selling polices or measures that will lead to the extinction of your ethnicity or nationality to people would be totally impossible unless you convince them that they thought of it, that its the modern, scientific, liberal, enlightened thing to do and having any doubts about it is superstitious, traditional, religious hocum.

Just investigate how the own child policy played out for China and whether or not their ratio of males to female head of population is looking smart now, I think the same goes for a lot of seemingly liberal policies promoted around the world, or maybe it is all some kind of tragic comedy of errors without any orchestration, whether it is or isnt there will people standing to benefit from others loss, there always is.

And how do they do it? Distraction, diversion, slight of mind trickery.

A big part of it is horseshit. Like this horseshit thread.

Permabanned

A big part of it is horseshit. Like this horseshit thread.
    We can't all post high quality material like you.

Do you prefer knives or guns?! Why is this even in the Politics forum, you dunce?

Veganism or political diets Just watch what you eat and you won't have to make these inane threads.

What if you were only able to vote if you could complete an annual physical... Then you wouldn't be allowed to vote. Sounds like a good idea to me. We should adopt a similar standard for posting threads in this forum.

Was female sufferage in the US linked to the introduction of alcohol prohibition? Uhhh....

Seriously, how great was Marx? Someone forgot to take his meds today.

What political figure from history or today would you like to have dinner with? Six threads in twelve hours? Step away from the computer, Lark. It's for your own good. Go outside and get some exercise.