Thread: Extended MBTI

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    Did you consider the MBTI Step II breakdowns?

IOW Step II expanded the traditional definitions for each function pair into subcategories so you can target more specific facets.
    Functions are functions, for example E - E is not possible, not in a healthy way because propose of Extrovert is to find inner self from interaction with the world (object). This is how he thinks and how we think is our type. I doesn't matter what he observes "people beehive" , "beauty" , "possibilities " etc so when Extravert is in stress he will push his dominate function. Why? To protect his inner self (safety, vulnerability, mind...) and if it is not enough, if inferior cannot save him he will continue pushing dominate, but ter as well , because now he learn that he needs more data from outer world to gain introspection. When you are hungry what do you need? Food. So bring more food! (literally and figurately)

True Neutral 8 1 3 5 7 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    === Challenger Perfectionist Motivator Thinker===

“...throw roses into the abyss and say: 'here is my thanks to the monster who didn't succeed in swallowing me alive.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    Functions are functions, for example E - E is not possible, not in a healthy way because propose of Extrovert is to find inner self from interaction with the world (object). This is how he thinks and how we think is our type. I doesn't matter what he observes "people beehive" , "beauty" , "possibilities " etc so when Extravert is in stress he will push his dominate function. Why? To protect his inner self (safety, vulnerability, mind...) and if it is not enough, if inferior cannot save him he will continue pushing dominate, but ter as well , because now he learn that he needs more data from outer world to gain introspection. When you are hungry what do you need? Food. So bring more food! (literally and figurately)
    Did that actually provide an answer to my question?

I mean, if you want to keep working on your personal pet theory, go for it... I was just noting that there have already been official variations of MBTI that exploring function facets with more nuance rather than as lumped functions, which seems to be your gripe driving the need to explain more granular aspects of E/I.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    Did that actually provide an answer to my question?

I mean, if you want to keep working on your personal pet theory, go for it... I was just noting that there have already been official variations of MBTI that exploring function facets with more nuance rather than as lumped functions, which seems to be your gripe driving the need to explain more granular aspects of E/I.
    There are four functions:

Irrational:
    Intution
    Sensing

Rational:
    Thinking
    Feeling

And two aspect of each depends on how you look at world (matter of perspective):

Look Object -> Search Subject (Objective) which stands for Extravert i.g Te ---> Fi
    Look Subject -> Search Object (Subjective) which stands for Introvert i.g Fi -----> Te

No philosophy. No theory.

40 types is not actually types but rather mostly unhealthy variables of main types
    True Neutral 8 1 3 5 7 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017

“...throw roses into the abyss and say: 'here is my thanks to the monster who didn't succeed in swallowing me alive.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Dynamics of stress

Let we see ESTJ

Objective Thinking
    Subjective Sansing
    Objective Intuition
    Subjective Feeling <- this is his most vulnerably thing

Objective Thinking <- he needs more this
    Subjective Sansing
    Objective Intuition
    Subjective Feeling <- to protect this

Objective Thinking <- this function is WHAT HE IS / THIS IS HIS TYPE
    Subjective Sansing <- this functions is balanced
    Objective Intuition <- with this so he can see unexpected possibilities
    Subjective Feeling <- to protect this

Objective Thinking
    Subjective Sansing
    Objective Intuition
    Subjective Feeling <- STRESS! = VULNERABILITY EXPOSED!

Objective Thinking <- in stress this he will push first so he looks of Facts (Objects) to make Conlusion
    Subjective Sansing <- nothing / shadow activity / madness of shadow Se
    Objective Intuition <- nothing / shadow activity / palatalization of shadow Ni
    Subjective Feeling <- all because he need to protect this!

Objective Thinking <- if cannot make Conclusion no matter how he pushes this
    Subjective Sansing
    Objective Intuition
    Subjective Feeling <- this will EXPLODE and unleash GREATEST shadow.

if normal case... stress gone

Objective Thinking <- healing YOURSELF
    Subjective Sansing <- start working as your SAVIOUR
    Objective Intuition <- optimization of possibilities/refreshing
    Subjective Feeling <- protection works

else

Objective Thinking <- he needs more this but he doesn't Know where to find more Objects
    Subjective Sansing
    Objective Intuition <- so he use this alongside with its parasitical shadow
    Subjective Feeling <- ONLY to protect this

― Friedrich Nietzsche