User Tag List

First 234

Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Bump?

The reason I started this thread is because I wanted to compare the answers to an old thread - to see which aspects of type (how people perceive certain type differences) are consistent and which were perhaps were people talking out of their ass in previous threads. Scientific method, consistency, and all that.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

Slightly Petulant Population: 1's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP

Boorish commanding and demanding types. Acting like a know it all dictator in a social situation gains you nothing but my contempt and unwillingness to respect you or take anything you say or do as meaningful. If it’s work related I have to follow a chain of command. If it’s someone trying to force everyone to do what they want in a social group dynamic they can go engage in anatomically impossible activities with themselves. This is why I spend huge amounts of time alone. My personal time is my agenda at my speed. People acting like tour guides rushing me through some covert time frame piss me off.

Also presenting your opinion as a fact and expecting others to except it as such.

Is it type related? INFPs are pretty free spirited I think. Some are more fierce when it comes to defending that than others but whether they resist aggressively or passively- they resist. If something feels wrong it’s pretty much instinct to rebel.
    Likes Luminous liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ

I barely feel offended nowadays. If I see or hear something stupid I'll just shrug and move on. Life is too short to get offended just because some people are stupid.

I don't care , we are just stupid with limited mindframe trying to find some meaning behind life.

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram

Sophistry and fallacies.

The aforementioned inaptness might work against all forms of communication and progress, but I don't see a point in being personally offended by it, however.
    الخَيلُ وَاللَيلُ وَالبَيداءُ تَعرِفُني *** وَالسَيفُ وَالرُمحُ وَالقِرطاسُ وَالقَلَمُ
    Swift steeds, dreary nights, and the desolate wasteland, all know me full well
    As do the sword, the spear, the paper and the pen.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Z Buck McFate View Post
    Bump?

The reason I started this thread is because I wanted to compare the answers to an old thread - to see which aspects of type (how people perceive certain type differences) are consistent and which were perhaps were people talking out of their ass in previous threads. Scientific method, consistency, and all that.
    Notice any interesting patterns so far?
    "No human being is ever beyond redemption. The possibility of renewal exists so long as life exists. How to support that possibility in others & in ourselves is the ultimate question.”

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Not a lot offends but some annoy since what's expressed doesn't come from a rational perspective.

MBTI
    NFTS
    Enneagram
    458 sp/sx

I hate when certain thinkers fail to realize that every human is an individual with unique experiences and perspectives and thus habitually lump entire groups in people into rigid boxes measured by data.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/
    adjective: deliberately impassive or expressionless.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Likes notmyapples liked this post

Considering how I talk IRL, it would be hypocritical of me to classify someone else's communication offensive.

Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by notmyapples View Post
    Notice any interesting patterns so far?
    There really hasn't been enough input in this thread to be able spot consistencies.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari