User Tag List

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE None

Default A really frustrated 7w8

People effing suck...I am having a total come to Jesus year but this is my end message . I have sacrificed every gdamn single thing I have enjoyed, I have sacrificed for what I thought was important and people have all still crapped on me ! I highly recommend you don't get married, don't have kids and don't settle down, down divorce and re-mate up or even make strong friendships because it effing sucks... and it's all for effing nothing . Just being honest. Booo....booo...f****** boo. I want to join an effing circus, at least I could travel and have a good time . What's the friggen point of this all? What's the life goal of a 7w8 sx/so supposed to be? I can sure tell you what I am good at....I am good at going out as a stranger in a strange place...making friends & alliances and having a good time! What I am not good at...apparently keeping all the same pain in the a$$ people in my life happy . I hate everyone....except my cat...she's effing cute and awesome . Thanks for letting me ventn
    ~~
    ENFP, 7w8sx/so, 749 Tritype, IEE
    Likes Typh0n, The Tsarevich liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    469 so/sx
    Socionics
    idk?

Yeah, people suck. Ack, wish some would learn something called empathy. Oh isn't that so hard to learn?

But, at least we have ourselves. There's going to be bratty people, and going to be great people. Both come and go, rather literally or personality-wise (Someone who I thought was an annoying know-it-all turned out to be one of my closest friends. Still an annoying know-it-all, but great to hang out with) You never know their view on what they're doing except for yourself. So make the most out of it. And I'm glad you're letting yourself vent. Just a suggestion: don't let your 4 inside of you question its purpose. Mine's manifested into a "You have no purpose so you don't deserve to live. Maybe you should-" (I'm stopping there. Don't have to get too dark...). Everyone has a purpose, but not every purpose has to be known.

And hey, if people are using you that way, f*** them cause the only sacrifice needed is for the future of your own good. You got us and maybe other peeps and especially your cat. And I can guarantee that they unless they were as much of a jerk as those bastards, they won't leave.

| |
    | ~~ ~~ |
    \ \ _ / /
    \ -- |__|__| --- /
    \_/___\__/______\__/

Okay, this cat won't show up. Here. Screenshot.

Untitled.jpg
    While you're here reading this, yourself 50 years from now will regret it.
    Stop finding the light in this pitch black tunnel. It's probably heaven, hell, your problems stuffed into a vehicle about to ram you, or nothing but darkness. Try something else, like making your own light. You just need enough of the right resources and everything's clearer.
    Yes, you need rain to make a rainbow. But you also need light, and that's hard to forage when clouds fog the world above.
    Likes ~Alissia~ liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Hello, i'm a 9w8 but I can relate with your misanthropic thoughts. Its like when I put my defenses down, they think i'm easy meat. I can't imagine how hard it must be for a core 8 to deal with this since their worst nightmare is being taken advantage of.
    Likes ~Alissia~ liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE None

Quote Originally Posted by misfortuneteller View Post
    Hello, i'm a 9w8 but I can relate with your misanthropic thoughts. Its like when I put my defenses down, they think i'm easy meat. I can't imagine how hard it must be for a core 8 to deal with this since their worst nightmare is being taken advantage of.
    You are not kidding! I feel my 8 wing pretty strong already...can't even imagine the 8 at the core! I think my dad was an unhealthy 8, it was hard to see him suffer so much!
    ~~
    ENFP, 7w8sx/so, 749 Tritype, IEE
    Likes misfortuneteller liked this post