User Tag List

First 123

"You fucking fuck" is how I insult people. Ok, not really but didn't that sound good?

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram

More than a decade ago, in those rare occasions someone could make me angry, only belligerent bullies could harvest my wrath in flesh. I used to shut them down by summoning their profound stupidity and injustice, taking down their arguments in an acrimonious rebuttal, and it sounded like a one-sided roasting contest, a hellish retribution, as if Earth was about to be swallowed in flames for their affront.

It was the Enneagram 8's "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" apophthegm. An immediate impusle for revenge.
    In my arsenal, that cold rage was my go-to weapon in case of emergency. I used to indulge in a twisted pleasure while smiting my foes down, but only because I didn't know better.

Instead of just teach these bullies a lesson, how to respect others and be tolerant, though they did, they've also become afraid, and they felt less than nothing, their ego crushed. Someone would say "That should teach them". Maybe they are pricks, but I didn't want it to go that far. It proved that most of the barking dogs who delight in insulting others can't take it and don't have a backbone.

Nowadays, I can control my aboriginal and contagious calmness to expand its horizons further, even within mindfields of vitriolic and inane drama, diffusing situations confidently and with poise. Maybe I'll use them in a playful way, but no need for damaging insults.

If anything, especially when the intent is to hurt someone, Insults are a weakness. They only reveal our bitterness, deficiency and actually say more about ourselves than about the other person.
    الخَيلُ وَاللَيلُ وَالبَيداءُ تَعرِفُني *** وَالسَيفُ وَالرُمحُ وَالقِرطاسُ وَالقَلَمُ
    Swift steeds, dreary nights, and the desolate wasteland, all know me full well
    As do the sword, the spear, the paper and the pen.

MBTI
    NFP
    Enneagram
    458 sp/sx

Edit (shut up I can do it this way): I have definitely insulted others (mostly internet folks) whom I perceived to be small-minded and willingly ignorant for being simple, but only the assholes who spread their hatred like manure on a beautiful field. I consider myself a truth speaker and defender of others.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/
    adjective: deliberately impassive or expressionless.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I have zero tolerance for fake. I think 4 (esp fi-dom 4w5) is more focused on authenticity than being unique/special. Any criticism I launch tends to be more about someone being fake/doing things for superficial reasons.

Oh, and if they're proudly ignorant. The five in me really struggles with people not wanting to learn about things.

I know people tend to notice the most the flaws that they fear are within themselves, though, so I try not to criticize because I don't want the same criticisms launched against me--and I don't want to be a jerk.

What I've gotten directed at me the most is:
    You're such an elitist snob.
    What makes you think you're so special?
    You're so selfish, full of yourself.
    You think you're so smart.

MBTI
    ISTJ

This does make me feel bad sometimes, but my insults center around the person's competency or intelligence, but mostly on their competency.
    I get very harsh when deviations happen, especially when there are clear guidelines / protocol.

Even so, I try not insult, but convey them as criticisms on the person's actual shortcomings / misdeeds.
    JohariNohari
    You'll see me again, crawling up
    from the depths of hell

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLI

Quote Originally Posted by misfortuneteller View Post
    8 - Their insults tend to be based on your endurance. (ex: You wouldn't last two minutes in the wilderness.)
    That's only an insult if you want to survive in the wilderness. I prefer the city.
    ISTJ 1w9-5w6-2w1 sp/sx

MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

I would say this is more true than wrong.
    Likes misfortuneteller liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    That's only an insult if you want to survive in the wilderness. I prefer the city.
    It's an example.
    Likes The Penguin liked this post