User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    495 so/sx

Yea, I am super confused on whether I'm INTP or INFJ.It's much easier to think I'm INTP because I'm an aspie who ... well basically literally everything points to being NT. I've already bored myself of repeating everything that every Aspie or SAD person has already claimed to be affected by, but I'm very business-like and logical and don't like to look into people's words too much, but I'm also very emotional and charming when it comes to sharing my inner ideas and love for fun. I think I almost mistake emotions for fun, because I only see reason to emote when there's a passion for something, an interest. Could that be Ne or is it Fe?

Ethics functions in mbti seem way too value oriented, so it really doesn't fit the way I think.
    I consider IEI/INFp only in socionics because the Fe isn't as much of a value based function.

Quote Originally Posted by Terralynn View Post
    Yea, I am super confused on whether I'm INTP or INFJ.It's much easier to think I'm INTP because I'm an aspie who ... well basically literally everything points to being NT. I've already bored myself of repeating everything that every Aspie or SAD person has already claimed to be affected by, but I'm very business-like and logical and don't like to look into people's words too much, but I'm also very emotional and charming when it comes to sharing my inner ideas and love for fun. I think I almost mistake emotions for fun, because I only see reason to emote when there's a passion for something, an interest. Could that be Ne or is it Fe?

Ethics functions in mbti seem way too value oriented, so it really doesn't fit the way I think.
    I consider IEI/INFp only in socionics because the Fe isn't as much of a value based function.
    Well , it's easy to think ourself in another way than how actually we are.
    About Ne and Fe , It's all about what you like to do ... do you like to work with concepts or people?. Of course , there is not extreme and every healthy people have both.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Terralynn View Post
    Yea, I am super confused on whether I'm INTP or INFJ.It's much easier to think I'm INTP because I'm an aspie who ... well basically literally everything points to being NT. I've already bored myself of repeating everything that every Aspie or SAD person has already claimed to be affected by, but I'm very business-like and logical and don't like to look into people's words too much, but I'm also very emotional and charming when it comes to sharing my inner ideas and love for fun. I think I almost mistake emotions for fun, because I only see reason to emote when there's a passion for something, an interest. Could that be Ne or is it Fe? Ethics functions in mbti seem way too value oriented, so it really doesn't fit the way I think. I consider IEI/INFp only in socionics because the Fe isn't as much of a value based function.
    Well, not everyone on the spectrum is an NT. I've met people on the spectrum who are INFP, ISFP, ExFP. and ISTJ.

And we all are along a spectrum of the dichotomies. We all are F and we all are T. This is evidenced by the function stack where we all have either Fe and Ti or Fi and Te represented somewhere. The one you assign to yourself is the one you feel that you use most and are more comfortable with.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I have anxiety and sometimes depression. I'm kind of in a funk right now. Outside pressure doesn't help, and I'm letting it get to me. I feel like I'm not "ENFJ enough"; I'm not that loud, but I like to go out a lot. But not all the time; sometimes I like my alone time. Maybe I don't understand this type stuff at all. I really don't, TBH.
    Likes Crystal Winter Dream liked this post

Senior Member Crystal Winter Dream's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    147 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESi Fi

I think mental illness can affect our type, particularly because it may more easily put us in loops or shadow functions, therefore we end up seeing ourselves as using those functions more than we do.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9 so

I think I act out through my inferior Te when I get stressed out because of ‘my disorders’. I start yelling at people. Its not great.
    The only kinds of fights worth fighting are those you’re going to lose, because somebody has to fight them and lose and lose and lose until someday, somebody who believes as you do wins.
    I.F. Stone

Johari

Nohari

MBTI
    ENFJ

Indeed it was tough to type myself .. I have schizoaffective disorder.

Although because of the ENFJ's chameleonic tendencies it probably made it harder.

But once found always kept

"Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back, and reasons to stay." Dalai Lama

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    I wonder if OCD and anorexia would make a person more likely to type as a J, since they are largely about control.
    I think it might interfere with people figuring out their real type. I have OCD and a history with anorexia, and I think it's because of those that I tested as INFJ when I first discovered MBTI. So yeah, on the tests it can make people lean towards J. Then I thought I was an inferior Si user for a while, because some theorists say that inferior Si is related to perfectionism issues. Now I see those issues as being separate from real personality types.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Perhaps having ADHD would make you more likely to be a Perceiver
    -Kanye69