User Tag List

First 12

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

@Jackobus

Whats your birth date? A lot of times enneagram relates to/is the same as your numerology.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by TheCheeseBurgerKing View Post
    @Jackobus

Whats your birth date? A lot of times enneagram relates to/is the same as your numerology.
    @Jackobus Enneagram isn't correlated to numerology in the slightest.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by misfortuneteller View Post
    @Jackobus Enneagram isn't correlated to numerology in the slightest.
    Thanks for inserting your opinion like its a fact when its clearly not a fact.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Thanks for inserting your opinion like its a fact when its clearly not a fact.
    It's common sense.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by misfortuneteller View Post
    It's common sense.
    Wow, you did it again. Im gonna stop talking to you so I don't get banned again. Please don't talk to me since you don't discern the difference between opinion and fact.
    Last edited by TheCheeseBurgerKing; 05-10-2018 at 11:12 AM.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ESE? None

@Jackobus

Hmm It's 29.09.1995 so many 9 and a 2 lol
    I don't know if it could be correlated or not, tell me your thoughts about it

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Jackobus View Post
    Hey guys, I finally acknowledged that I am an ENFJ after a lot of discussions with MBTI friends and self introspection... (even if in the socionics I think ESE is a better fit, but I don't really like that system so much)
    ESE is ESFJ.
    True Neutral 8 1 3 5 7 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    === Challenger Perfectionist Motivator Thinker===

“...throw roses into the abyss and say: 'here is my thanks to the monster who didn't succeed in swallowing me alive.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jackobus View Post
    Hmm It's 29.09.1995 so many 9 and a 2 lol
    I don't know if it could be correlated or not, tell me your thoughts about it
    That's mean your primary number is 2 in numerology.

Birthday Number 29

Most people with a 29th birthday are quite kind, in my experience.

In my experience, 9s naturally go with the flow. 2s want those around them to genuinely enjoy themselves.
    Likes The Penguin liked this post

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I see you've settled on 2. The easiest way to pick E2 from E9 is Holy Will.

9s find it very easy (too easy) to let things follow whatever course they’re on, they trust that things will work out as they should or that they'll be able to deal with it if they don’t.

2s do not. They expect that things will not follow the path they should unless they make it happen, so they get involved to force things in a certain direction. This is how people can view 2s as overbearing, over-involved, or manipulative. It's a belief that they know what is best for someone else and they need to make sure they follow the correct path. For the 2, the motivations are good natured.

How this looks: The 2 will reach out to others, especially if they think they need their help, they'll make the connection, while a 9 will be happy to help if they're in the same space but they're not likely to be the one initiating as pressure/obligation is unpleasant. If you had a friend who was having a tough time and your thought process in deciding if you should call them included not knowing if you 'feel' like it, or questioning if you'd bother them, effectively talking yourself out of it even if you believe you should, it's 9ish, if you don't consider not calling them, they're your friend and they need you now, it's 2ish.
    Likes Sterres, misfortuneteller liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ESE? None

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    I see you've settled on 2. The easiest way to pick E2 from E9 is Holy Will.

9s find it very easy (too easy) to let things follow whatever course they’re on, they trust that things will work out as they should or that they'll be able to deal with it if they don’t.

2s do not. They expect that things will not follow the path they should unless they make it happen, so they get involved to force things in a certain direction. This is how people can view 2s as overbearing, over-involved, or manipulative. It's a belief that they know what is best for someone else and they need to make sure they follow the correct path. For the 2, the motivations are good natured.

How this looks: The 2 will reach out to others, especially if they think they need their help, they'll make the connection, while a 9 will be happy to help if they're in the same space but they're not likely to be the one initiating as pressure/obligation is unpleasant. If you had a friend who was having a tough time and your thought process in deciding if you should call them included not knowing if you 'feel' like it, or questioning if you'd bother them, effectively talking yourself out of it even if you believe you should, it's 9ish, if you don't consider not calling them, they're your friend and they need you now, it's 2ish.
    Yeah 2 makes a lot more sense, i prefer to make things happen than let them go on without any form of control...
    I lately have been with some ENFJs, we share the same objectives, but our approaches are completely opposite, so I think Fe dom couldn't fit very much for me, rather some form of T with quite an emphasis on the F functions, I still find it hard to believe, but I relate much more to my ESTP father than my ENFP mother, personally, but 2w3 is higly accurate for myself.

@Norexan Yeah, I know, but I don't relate to MBTI's ESFJ definition at all, still have some work to do about myself, I'm very relaxed right now, and my T function is much more accentuated lately, so, what if I probably was delving into my lower F function in this time of stress?
    Also, I generally have noticed that romantic relationships are my weak point, since all of my Feeling come out uncontrolled while I live a relation.

Just thinking out loud here, I'm straying you guys away from the original topic... I definitely guess that 2w3 is a good fit, but I think i have both 6 and 9 in my tritype! What about the instinctual variants? I really don't know veyr much about them, how can I identify them accurately? Thanks for the help