User Tag List

First 16242526

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

The Devil is nothing more but conscience of God about himself.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

I figure... a lot of curses are coming due this year. @_@
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Logic Fairy Hermit of the Forest's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.”

— Isaiah 55:8-9

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    The Devil is nothing more but conscience of God about himself.
    Elaborate.
    الخَيلُ وَاللَيلُ وَالبَيداءُ تَعرِفُني *** وَالسَيفُ وَالرُمحُ وَالقِرطاسُ وَالقَلَمُ
    Swift steeds, dreary nights, and the desolate wasteland, all know me full well
    As do the sword, the spear, the paper and the pen.

Damned by difference. Story of my life.
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrophagus View Post
    Elaborate.
    All comes from God so the Devil. The Devil is side of God you don't want to see. It is invention of human misery.

Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

Logic Fairy Hermit of the Forest's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

“Look to the right and see: there is none who takes notice of me; no refuge remains to me; no one cares for my soul.”
    — Psalm 142:4

It would seem the anguished cry of the human heart remains the same through the ages.
    Likes The Cat liked this post

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    All comes from God so the Devil. The Devil is side of God you don't want to see. It is invention of human misery.

If a misery has befallen you it is the making of the devil?
    Very poor superficial thinking of those weak in spirit.

Would you like a Disney like world with chocolate palaces and rivers of honey'd latte? There wouldn't have been a trial to distinguish the believers from the disbelievers if it was that easy.
    الخَيلُ وَاللَيلُ وَالبَيداءُ تَعرِفُني *** وَالسَيفُ وَالرُمحُ وَالقِرطاسُ وَالقَلَمُ
    Swift steeds, dreary nights, and the desolate wasteland, all know me full well
    As do the sword, the spear, the paper and the pen.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrophagus View Post
    If a misery has befallen you it is the making of the devil?

Anything what is good is comes from God. Anything what is evil comes from Devil. That's how most of people's mind work which is wrong.
    Because everything is reflation of God, like the artwork is reflation of creator and good (God) and evil (Devil) are just our personal experience about certain things. What is from one being destruction of world to others is new beginning. What is from one being evil to others can be just a food. That's how I see the world as shades of gray. Oxygen is good for sure but the oxygen slowly kill your cells and make you old each breath you took. Sun is good, no life could exist without sun but too much sun on your skin can cause cancer.

Therefore Devil is conscience of God about himself and his true nature which stand behind various "chocolate places and others heavens" in the hearths of men.

Any human child could create better world then God! Any!
    ===Logical Crusader===