User Tag List

First 2101112

LL"s Atom Bomb Baby Saturnal Snowqueen's Avatar
    MBTI
    FELV
    Enneagram
    947 so/sp

Another one-oversensivity/being easy offended. Like, I don't understand people who see something they don't like and just immediately jumping at it like a lion. Not without stepping back and taking a mental check. They're often making something out of nothing that I can't see what's so important to them. Even the things I see as more serious I just can't immediately lash out like that. Gathering all the facts first is important. I've noticed in myself too, while I often bite my tongue, I say things that are awkward and that I don't expect to cause conflict and so the conflict comes and it's like, "Well that just happened." Not saying I'm the in the right, but I'm not saying they are either.

Also, I think everyone is guilty of this at some point, but some people are just like it all the time-the type of people you can always say, "If the shoe fits" to. You can tell those types of people are up to no good.
    ᴏᴏʜ, ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀꜱᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
    ᴏᴏʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ɪɴᴛᴜɪᴛɪᴏɴ
    ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅᴇʟᴀʏꜱ
    ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱᴛᴇ
    'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ'ꜱ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ
    ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ'ꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

A lack of reason. Also the near-synonym, sts, of willful ignorance.

People who don't try to understand, comprehend, look within or just generally be a reasonable, rational person, drive me insane. It is repellent and I will quickly put distance between myself and them.

To the waters of the wild Siúil a Rún's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp

These false trauma accusations for attention, power, and money are getting me quite disgusted. It's mostly celebrities that I'm thinking about, although it's more personal to me because I've had people jerk my compassion around with lies and exaggerations throughout my life. Sometimes the person was geniunely sick, but sometimes it's harder to know. It's really awful because it places people who have actual trauma at greater risk of dismissal. It's when it becomes chic to take selfies with smeared mascara and it's obvious the person thinks they look so pretty. It's shit like Lana Del Rey's video "Pretty When You Cry (Rape)" video on youtube. I want to give these people something to actually cry about. Trauma is not a new fashion look. It's not a fresh approach to make up artistry. I need to find a way to decompress the rage they instill in me.
    I wish I was on yonder hill 'tis there I'd sit and cry my fill, And every tear would turn a mill, Iss guh day thoo avorneen slawn.
    I'll sell my rock, I'll sell my reel, I'll sell my only spinning wheel, To buy my love a sword of steel Iss guh day thoo avorneen slawn.
    I wish, I wish, I wish in vain, I wish I had my heart again, And vainly think I'd not complain, Iss guh day thoo avorneen slawn.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    FKE

Quote Originally Posted by Siúil a Rún View Post
    These false trauma accusations for attention, power, and money are getting me quite disgusted. It's mostly celebrities that I'm thinking about, although it's more personal to me because I've had people jerk my compassion around with lies and exaggerations throughout my life. Sometimes the person was geniunely sick, but sometimes it's harder to know. It's really awful because it places people who have actual trauma at greater risk of dismissal. It's when it becomes chic to take selfies with smeared mascara and it's obvious the person thinks they look so pretty. It's shit like Lana Del Rey's video "Pretty When You Cry (Rape)" video on youtube. I want to give these people something to actually cry about. Trauma is not a new fashion look. It's not a fresh approach to make up artistry. I need to find a way to decompress the rage they instill in me.
    There are many people with deep identity disturbances beyond whatever attention-whoring they decide to "enact" online.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by PrecisionPlay View Post
    A lack of reason. Also the near-synonym, sts, of willful ignorance.

People who don't try to understand, comprehend, look within or just generally be a reasonable, rational person, drive me insane. It is repellent and I will quickly put distance between myself and them.
    Oh hi "Junior Member".
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes The Cat liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

closed mindedness...fuck.

please...go outside of your bubble and learn to gain empathy and acceptance to shit that is different.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison
    Likes Saturnal Snowqueen, Luminous liked this post