Enneagram
    125 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

20 % enjoys reflective and complex music
    24 % enjoys edgy and aggressive music
    19% enjoys fun and simple music
    4 % enjoys energetic and upbeat music

"People with low scores on the reflective and complex music-preference dimension tend to be traditional, physically active, and prefer the straightforward to the complex. In addition, they're also socially dominant and, compared to high scores on this dimension, don't place much value on the fine arts. When not watching their favorite sitcoms, they enjoy watching comedy movies, action movies, musicals, or children's movies."

"People with low scores on the energetic and aggressive music-preference dimension don't get their kicks on skydiving or rock climbing. They tend to be friendly, less assertive than the average person, and conventional. They tend to place a lot of importance on family security, salvation, and tranquility. When they're not listening to music, watching television, or reading a book, they probably enjoy watching a dramatic movie, major motion picture, romance movie, or classic film."

"People with low scores on the fun and simple music-preference dimension tend to introverted, unconventional, and artistic. When it comes to morals and values, chances are that they lean toward the liberal side, and consider beauty and inner harmony important principles in life. When selecting a movie to watch, they prefer suspense movies, cult movies, or foreign films."

"People with low scores on the energetic and upbeat music-preference dimension tend to be introverted, less assertive than the average person, and detail oriented. As for politics and values, they tend to lean to the conservative side, and value intellect, ambition, and high art. When it comes to lifestyle, low scorers on the energetic and upbeat dimension often come from the middle and upper classes. When they're not reading, they're probably watching a romance movie, classic film, or western movie."

the problem is I scored low on all of them. This test makes it sound like I don't like music. lmao. I guess I don't regularly think of music in genres as intensely as this, a lot of my music taste is a mixing of genres.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    469 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

"There is no greater role model than she who plays no role."

----------------------
    4w5 6w7 9w8
    True Neutral
    Melancholic
    Likes Red Memories liked this post